Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Premchai Indicted For Illegal Firearms Possession

snoop1130

Premchai Indicted For Illegal Firearms Possession

By Jintamas Saksornchai, Staff Reporter

เปรมชัย-2-728x486-696x465.jpg

Italian-Thai Development CEO Premchai Karnasuta meets with police March 14, 2018.

BANGKOK — Prosecutors on Tuesday indicted a construction mogul accused of poaching in a wildlife sanctuary for a seventh offense.

Italian-Thai Development President Premchai Karnasuta now faces a lawsuit for illegal possession of firearms and ammunition, adding to six other counts including hunting in a wildlife sanctuary and hunting protected species.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/crime-crime/2018/04/24/premchai-indicted-for-illegal-firearms-possession/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2018-4-24

17 minutes ago, leeneeds said:

Pay his fine and move on 

going to Africa next and hunt there 

so easy to hunt animals that don't shoot back.

Somehow, I do not picture this man Premchai as a hunter, in the true sense of the word.

I seriously doubt he tracks his prey over miles of country for a clean kill. He looks like the sort of person who has his high powered rifle handed to him when the target is clearly in view a hundred feet away. His mates do the tracking, if any. In African big game camps, he would be in his camp drinking & dining when the call came for him to lock and load.

Does anyone else feel, like me, sick and tired of this thing dragging on forever and getting nowhere? This obese scumbag is always 'facing' this charge and that charge and the other charge - but nothing ever happens!

Why is he not banged to rights in court and in jail already? Everyone with even half a brain knows he is guilty. But I see that already several 'charges' against him have been dropped.

Some posters on Thaivisa suggested early on that this whole charade was designed to take the heat off Watch Man, Prawit. It looks as though they may be right. Certainly Prawit is cockily flopping (another obese guy) around Thailand as if he owns the place - and nothing any more is even said about his ill-gotten gains.

Fatty the animal slayer might indeed serve a useful function (and will later get the requisite rewards ...). No way will the animal slayer find himself cooped up in a prison cell that could not even hold all his blubber and lard!

Archived