199 Baht Buffet

eljeque

After having another Apex meal, I had to meet two others for a meal at the Beefeater located on the little walking soi next to Soi Diana, 2nd Road.

I had a caesar salad, and watched as one of the other members at the table make a wonderful meal of the Mexican buffet and "pork" ribs (why they don't use beef, I will never know). I spent only a few moments perusing the selection, but it is definitely worth trying. The one diner at my table went back for more again and again. He was ready to make return plans from the very beginning.

I do not think that drinks were included, nor do I remember if even coffee or tea were on the buffet table, but that would not deter my return, but the next time, the Apex will not be in the early morning plans.

After having another Apex meal, I had to meet two others for a meal at the Beefeater located on the little walking soi next to Soi Diana, 2nd Road.

When is the buffet on?

Lunch time? Evenings?

Is it everyday?

When is the buffet on?

Lunch time? Evenings?

Is it everyday?

Yes would love to know when feeding time is. LOL I will be back in 2 weeks. It will be nice to try some place new.

I was there on Saturday at 12:30, and it was well underway.

I will take a look the next time that I drive by, which should be tomorrow. They might even have a buffet menu. If so, I will pick one up and post it.

I had a mexican lunch time buffet there in November 2005....same price...I enjoyed it.

I always have a glance as I ride past, but I've never seen the buffet advertised. Their standard menu prices are way up there, so I suspect only the buffet is really a good buy there.