Men firing guns at a wedding ceremony in Phatthalung face arrest

webfact

Men firing guns at a wedding ceremony face arrest

By Thai PBS

gun.jpg

The national deputy police chief Pol Gen Chalermkiart Srivorakhan has ordered the Phatthalung provincial police commander to immediately collect evidence in order to seek court’s warrant for the arrest a group of guests who fired more than 40 shots at a wedding ceremony in the province on April 23.

Reasoning that firing guns in public may endanger the other people, Pol Gen Chalermkiart also instructed the Phatthalung police to find out whether the guns used by the wedding guests were registered or not and whether any of the gunmen had ever committed a crime.

Earlier, the provincial police commander, Pol Maj-Gen Thakoon Netpukkana said he would summoned the gunmen to acknowledge the charges against them which include arms possession and carrying guns in public without a license and firing guns in public without reasons.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/men-firing-guns-wedding-ceremony-face-arrest/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2018-04-30

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/men-firing-guns-wedding-ceremony-face-arrest/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2018-04-30

1 hour ago, webfact said:

the charges against them which include arms possession and carrying guns in public without a license and firing guns in public without reasons.

reason was a pathetic attempt at macho; 'look at me, i am bad, i have a gun, watch me shoot it'

ten top reasons why Thai prefer-guns over women

10  ,,,you can trade an old 44 for a new 22.

9 ,,, you can keep one gun at home and have another for the road.

8 ,,,If you admire a friend's gun and tell him so , he will probably let you try it out a few times.

7 ,,,your primary gun does't mind if you keep another gun for a back-up.

6 your gun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.

5 ;''A gun doesn't take up a lot closet space

4 ,,, guns function normally every day of the month

3 ,,,a gun doesn't ask "do these new grips make me look fat?

2 a gun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it.

1  and the number one reason why Thais prefer guns over women ,,,,

you can buy a silencer for a gun....

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Reasoning that firing guns in public may endanger the other people, Pol Gen Chalermkiart also instructed the Phatthalung police to find out whether the guns used by the wedding guests were registered or not and whether any of the gunmen had ever committed a crime.

You couldn't just make this up,...........  

How about arresting those bastards for attempted murder??? Hello anyone???? :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

It is part of thai culture to fire guns at weddings to warn off evil spirits like the Chinese with fire crackers 

problem with this is that they did it in a government road and  or on private land

then went one further and filmed it

then put it online 

inside this on a post the other day and told the person next to me that they’ll er arrested as they are on a government road

Archived