Avicii's tragic cause of death revealed after devastated family say DJ took his own life

snoop1130

Avicii's tragic cause of death revealed after devastated family say DJ took his own life

By Emmeline Saunders & Vicki Newman

FILE-PHOTO-Avicii-accepts-the-favorite-electronic-dance-music-artist-award-at-the-41st-American-Mus1.jpg

Image: Reuters

Tragic details revealing Avicii 's cause of death have been released.

The DJ - real name Tim Bergling - took his life life by cutting himself, according to sources.

The star was found dead in Oman on April 28, at the age of 28, and last week his devastated family alluded to the fact that he had taken his own life after struggling to find peace.

Full Story: https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/aviciis-tragic-cause-death-revealed-12458623

10 hours ago, InMyShadow said:

Ok give me the groupies and the money.. Depression gone!

Seriously though I doubt he would have committed suicide if he was a factory worker. The pressure to make his fans happy became to much.

How can you know about his mind , his addiction and "if he were factory worker" nonsense? Perhaps you have some extraordinary gift that mere mortals do not possess.

This young man is dead and his family grieves.

• Like 1

This young man has died by his own hand and his family grieves.

Then follows the creatures that  crawl out from under their rocks to type out theories, "what if's", condemnations, diagnosis and assorted comments that defy restraint and courtesy. 

It is sad to read indeed...on so many facets.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, InMyShadow said:

countless groupies , a private jet, money to burn..There has to be more to this perhaps some type of addiction . He already quit for 2 years so I don't get it

Obviously, as you are not him. Addiction, depression, self destruction and many other darkness go hand in hand. I didn't just read this from some blog.

The ignorant often don't understand the people dying around them.

17 hours ago, InMyShadow said:

countless groupies , a private jet, money to burn..There has to be more to this perhaps some type of addiction . He already quit for 2 years so I don't get it

just servicing countless groupies can become drudgery and misery akin to working in a chain gang. he got fed up with it

11 hours ago, InMyShadow said:

Ok give me the groupies and the money.. Depression gone!

Seriously though I doubt he would have committed suicide if he was a factory worker. The pressure to make his fans happy became to much.

and the science is pretty clear that money does not equal happy

Many people don't understand.You can't just quit the music industry when you have been given money and fame by the frequencies you invoked to control the emotions of the masses.You are forever a slave and you must continue.Whitney Houston,Kurt Cobain,Amy Winehouse,Michael Jackson.etc. Music is the greatest profession in the world and the most difficult. You will have to make that pact to get through and you better keep the agreement! Making music is working with spirits.He was a channel through which many spirits came to play in this dimension often manifesting in the emotions of the millions who heard the sounds he made.There is a  Bob Dylan interview on Youtube done by cbs 60 minutes where he was asked why he still does it at such an old age? And he goes on to say" He made a pact with the rulers of the world to do this work till his demise" You can't eat your cake and have it. They will give you the money and the fame but you must keep your end of the bargain.Unfortunately,making music was fun for Tim until he realized how deep the rabbit hole goes! It's just music to normal folks but to those who make millions of dollars from it and have the world at their beck and call,it is more than that. Frequencies are numbers! Numbers are spirits! Never envy another man's life, You don't know the karmic contract they are under! I love Tim and his music but I also know there were strong energies controlling his life. He gave up his pound of flesh!

• Like 1