Wife won’t leave the apartment.

Guyindanger

23 hours ago, Guyindanger said:

Dont wanna be with her no more she's nuts but at the same time dont wanna her to harm herself, shes tried in the past after tried to break up with her. Don't wanna lie by saying going back to uk but i cant see any  other way out. Any one else had any similar experiences?

Oh my, You are falling for the same old thaigirl mechanism we all have experienced. yes she will say she will kill herself. And even cut her on arms etc a little. She will crash all condo. When that doesnt work she will threat and will go with other guys to make you jealous. I had several gf and they all did same. hopefully its an rented condo so your exit is easy. If its your condo i just hope you didnt let her sign in the housebook. Police and 5k alimony to him usually works. Depending on security you can also block her from entering the building but i noted that didnt usually work except in 1 case. Changing locks when she out works but with those paperdoors its easy to get in. but you could charge her for breaking in just check so she doesnt have any of her things inside condo because that will be her reason trying to get in. I cant say all thaigirls are the same because theres people in TV that will attack me if i say so. But i can tell you all my 4 thaigirlfriends have done same.

1: Change lock

2: Rent it out through managment 6 months and then come back

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Theory said:

It seems you already hurt her by being connected to other women while you were married. What do you expect ? 

Always think of consequences before taking an action. 

Perhaps it is time to sacrifice of any kind. 

what the hell are you talking about??? sacrifice what a lamb??? 

3 hours ago, sead said:

... I cant say all thaigirls are the same because theres people in TV that will attack me if i say so. But i can tell you all my 4 thaigirlfriends have done same.

I am always surprised of what kind of gf the TV members come along.

I think you and some other members choose the wrong kind of Thai girls!

And yes I would not agree that all thaigirls are the same. At least I experienced it different. And as well my friends which are married with Thaigirls not have a Thaigirl like you described.

Edited by HampiK
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, sead said:

I cant say all thaigirls are the same because theres people in TV that will attack me if i say so. But i can tell you all my 4 thaigirlfriends have done same.

Where did you find all four girlfriends with exactly the same mental instability.  This is some sort of record, surely?

Had a mate find four

1. King Kong bar very nice but a lttle untrustworthy and morals questionable

2.. Gogo bar walking  fun but nuts

3. Beer bar unspecified location nice but slipped while working the pole drunk and died (very tragic for such a young woman)

4. Buffalo bar fell in love bought her the condo etc but she still not happy  so he left and found a nice lady in the Philippines with whom he now has a happy family/life . Young lady still working Pattaya and will likely never be happy /have enough.

By comparison the op has a woman who works and is likely only upset by the loss of face a break up may cause perhaps even a broken heart.

So perhaps the op should try and be thankful and make an effort to reconcile especially if she cuts his toenails.  Otherwise all bets are off.  Sorry

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Guyindanger said:

she has a good job so she's not at home all time like some ppl assumed. We had a good chat last night and shes promised to stop checking my phone and being jealous and clingy so we will see how it goes. The main concern is she will try to take her own life which one time she did try to jump off the balcony and i had to grab her when i tried to end relationship in the past. Same time i feel why should i be forced into a relationship with someone just to stop them from hurting themself. ALSO whats this that i have to tell the uk i got married? i will never go back to live there and when i did get married i give uk embassy a letter to say ive never been married before

People didn't "assume" they read the title.... Wife refuses to leave apartment is different than wife refuses to move out.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Guyindanger said:

Told u she has a good job as a supervisor! I'm not an ATM like some people on here she makes more than i do but for all those who gave good advice thx.  All women are nuts it just depends on what scale they are. id say mines probably a 7/10. 

your wasting our time with a 7/10 nutter?

just throw her 20k bant for shopping and kiss and make up then come back and post again when shes a 10.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Naamblar2014 said:

Do you mean outside of the world class resort?  If so my answer is I don't know.  Does bang Chang count?

Did you ever advise your friends that there's a big wide world outside of Patts, Patong and Bang Chang?

Edited by GuiseppeD

10 hours ago, AsiaHand said:

Just pack a bag,Drain the bank account ,leave no forwarding address and as you go out the door be singing the 1940 tune'Well Im packing my grip,and Im leaving today. Im taking a trip to get out of your way> Im not settling down and forever will roam,and making someplace my new home."  But not here darling,God by,Good luck,and may The Good lord take a liking to ya.(I played with the words a bit).

Or maybe some Milk Cow Blues:

Well I tried everything baby to get along with you
Now I'm gonna tell you what I'm gonna do
I'm gonna stop my crying, gonna leave you alone
And if you don't think I'm leavin' big momma
Just count the days I'm gone
You ain't gonna see me, you ain't gonna see my sweet face no more
Lord you gonna be wondering honey where in this world I've gone
Milk Cow Blues

10 hours ago, Guyindanger said:

Told u she has a good job as a supervisor! I'm not an ATM like some people on here she makes more than i do but for all those who gave good advice thx.  All women are nuts it just depends on what scale they are. id say mines probably a 7/10. 

- good job

- 7/10 Thai wacko scale (average)

If she's a 7/10 Thai looker scale bring me the keys and I'll take over payments. Don't forget the wheelbarrow.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Guyindanger said:

Its a place we rent. If get divorced to a thai do you have to go through court system and or the entitled to half ya stuff?

She would have to leave the apartment to do that. Open a safety deposit box and gradually take your valuables there.  Let her get used to you going out for longer and longer periods. Get friends to call you all hours such as you UK time until she is suffering from sleep deprivation. It makes people more compliant. Start bringing mates round and have noisy parties etc until she is uncomfortable there.  Don't pay the rent or any bills. NEVER let the threat of her self harming influence you. If you do you have lost and she will be a crazy monkey on your back and a mill stone around your neck until you become as broken as her. Disable the TV. Start going to her temple...Cut off her access to Wi-Fi etc etc.  But do it softly and smiley.

14 hours ago, Autonuaq said:

If you have not reported the marriage at home she can make it difficult for you and with some bad luck you end up in jail for it too.

as someone did ended up I know after not having reported his thai marriage in his home country

A marriage in thailand is internationally recognized as thailand does too.

sentence one - rubbish  -  married twice in Thaiand, never reported in my home country, never went to jail either.

no requirement reporting marraige in home country, unless you plan to take her there.

aggree   1 out of 3 ain;t bad.

9 hours ago, Guyindanger said:

what the hell are you talking about??? sacrifice what a lamb??? 

I’m not here to judge your relationship, but you asked for it.

“Sacrifice” in your case means:

when you buy trouble by getting married and at the same time you want to be a single. Then you have to pay the cost of this kind of situation. 

You said: she goes through your phone, 

because your phone is “cute” ??!

Of course she is looking to see who you are chatting with or whatever. 

I don’t know how old you are, but

If you are less than 50 there are many cases like yours. 

If you work with work permit by your marriage, you better accept her as wife or just leave the country. 

Good luck

19 hours ago, Guyindanger said:

she has a good job so she's not at home all time like some ppl assumed. We had a good chat last night and shes promised to stop checking my phone and being jealous and clingy so we will see how it goes. The main concern is she will try to take her own life which one time she did try to jump off the balcony and i had to grab her when i tried to end relationship in the past. Same time i feel why should i be forced into a relationship with someone just to stop them from hurting themself. ALSO whats this that i have to tell the uk i got married? i will never go back to live there and when i did get married i give uk embassy a letter to say ive never been married before

OP I dated a girl like this once.  The 1st timed I tried to end things with her she cut her wrist.   Second time she tried to jump off the balcony. So in the end I waited until my lease was up and then told her I was moving back to the US.  I gave her allot of things and put the rest of my stuff in storage at a friends factory and went back to the US for 6 months holiday.  Came back and rented a new place.  If you dont want to move back home, then move two a different location in Thailand.

Good luck!   I know it's difficult when you still have some type of feelings for them. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Guyindanger said:

for all those who said i should grow a pair i already do have a pair and if they get any bigger ill need a wheelbarrow . when she's good she's very very good but when she,s bad she,s.............................

Seems she is withholding, but when she isn't she is very, very good.  At the same time, you describe her as clingy and jealous.

Why don't you use her jealousy, to get what you want? Have a quiet conversation and simply tell her all men seek a "complete" relationship including the physical side. When they don't get this at home, all men start looking elsewhere. 

Then tell her that you have NOT started looking yet, but are not far from doing so. 

If she ignores the hint, she really doesn't care about you. She is more interested in saving face.