wifi fibrenet

beau thai

I have been with sinet 2 years paying annually. I am away just now and get sms to say account overdue, although they hadnt told me it was due! I give them the date to restart, and say I will pay now online. can not. have to go shop! I say, send me contract online or mail, I will sign, return electronically. cannot. go shop. 

isnt this 21st century and their slogan 'ultimate technology with excellent service'?

guess what, I am considering changing supplier. so any heads up please on providers in chiang mai you are happy with? and costs for 50/20 which is fast enough for me?

imagine an airline staying in business if it said, want a ticket, gotta come to our office! nuts!

If you contact them Via Line

As i did when i was in Hospital at the time

After a few messages

They sent me a email with a few boxes to tick

I returned the email and they sent me a invoice

Just try as you know this is Thailand

Thank you for that Lizard, Actually I am also in hospital (in bangkok) and was communicating by Line but Sinet were singularly unhelpful, just doing a jobsworth,and insisting I use steam age technology- gotta visit the shop.

Interesting that yours is the only reply from 44 readers, all wifi users I guess, so maybe all suppliers here have similar views of what excellent service means.

Maybe I just have to suck it up. TiT.

Archived