What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

The Expanse, which is just cutting edge SciFi , is now in its 2nd series. The Last Kingdom looks at the Viking invasion of 7th century England, from the Saxon point of view. Probably the most underrated series on tv at the moment.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Panda13 said:

The Expanse, which is just cutting edge SciFi , is now in its 2nd series. The Last Kingdom looks at the Viking invasion of 7th century England, from the Saxon point of view. Probably the most underrated series on tv at the moment.

Yes, "The Last Kingdom" Season 1 was top-notch TV. Looking forward to Season 2. As a sideline I also enjoyed the TV adaptation of Cornwell's  "Sharpe" stories even though there were many differences to the novels.

Yes, "The Last Kingdom" Season 1 was top-notch TV. Looking forward to Season 2. As a sideline I also enjoyed the TV adaptation of Cornwell's  "Sharpe" stories even though there were many differences to the novels.

Season 2 started about a month ago (The Last Kingdom)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Billions Season 2 is sizzling…2 more episodes to go for the finale. What a great show. And that bald androgynous person who works for Axelrod is just the best character Ive seen on tv in a while.

1st Season of Feud just concluded..about the vicious rivalry between joan crawford and bette davis…some emmy winning stuff right there.

2nd season will be abut the feud between charles and diana….Im guessing it will be like a tepid cup of tetleys.

• Like 1

Billions Season 2 is sizzling…2 more episodes to go for the finale. What a great show. And that bald androgynous person who works for Axelrod is just the best character Ive seen on tv in a while.

1st Season of Feud just concluded..about the vicious rivalry between joan crawford and bette davis…some emmy winning stuff right there.

2nd season will be abut the feud between charles and diana….Im guessing it will be like a tepid cup of tetleys.

No-one in England would drink that s**t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Just watched a couple of episodes of " A series of unfortunate events ".

I'm liking it so far as Neil Patrick Harris is pretty funny and the kids are real cute as well as being smart !

Season 1 only out so far.

Trying not to compare it with the Jim Carrey movie as I thought that was great !

Looking forward to the new Jumanji movie too , although the Rock will be a poor substitute for Robin Williams.

I suppose I should really try and watch some movies that are not made for children next !! [emoji848]

I saw a really passionate interview yesterday with the screenwriter behind this true event which started last night:

https://www.itvmedia.co.uk/programmes/programme-planner/little-boy-blue 

It looks to be pretty powerful.

From today's Mirror:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rhys-jones-killer-sean-mercer-10289940

Edited by evadgib
added mirror link