Big Joke busts Bangkok drug takers - 45 doing Ecstasy as famous capital nightclub faces closure

rooster59

6 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

You are a hero BJ continue your good work 

I hope other police will start do the same as you 

Clean up Thailand for drugs and criminals etc 

Yeah, cos there's no worse problems to solve than a few people doing pills in a club as happens everywhere around the world, or clubs being open after 1am.

Perhaps they should start with the big problems, like the high school age kids stabbing each other with swords on a daily basis. Big Joke is quite an apt moniker.

With absolutely no insinuations on this present raid, generally speaking, one just hopes that the urine tests are flawless and that innocent people don't get falsely accused in order to obtain extorsion money to be freed.

1 hour ago, a977 said:

I'm so disappointed can not see his loveeeeeely sidekick anywhere in photos.

Why do we not see the sexy sidekick in the photos anymore?

The answer is simple, she was getting most of the attention, taking the limelight of Big Joke.

That could not be allowed, so she has been pushed aside.

Everything Big Joke does is stage managed, all to make it look like he is Thailands answer to Elliot Ness.

actually quite surprised. narcissus used to be safe to drop pills. i used to go there about 20 years ago, even ended up in there last year but was too manic for me and pretty much everyone was off their faces. too old for all the stuff now. when i was a regular they used to have a police pick up truck outside and it was just 'known' as a safe place to take pills. not anymore then

in fact the one time i did get caught was when la lunar (i think it was called) opened in tonglor and the local police were all over it. never narcissus

**i'd be very surprised if it actually closes

17 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

Do you talk about your self or do you just not have anything intelligent to say 

Less intelligent I feel if I continue reading your gibberish. The BS to the statement written stands and now it is for your petty throw in.. 

2 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

Less intelligent I feel if I continue reading your gibberish. The BS to the statement written stands and now it is for your petty throw in.. 

You still not commit anything you can only complaining and say bs 

Are that intelligent in your world 

Angry little man 

Hey Hans Christian         . BS encompasses the whole statement and needs no further explanation to spell out what was meant. Hardly angry and hardly little, but I do have my dislikes of what goes on in this country after being here for decades. 

Archived