Non-O non immigrant 0 visa for wife in Thailand denied entry at Don Muang airport

hello, I am wondering if anybody has even been denied entry at any airport in Thailand even when having a nonimmigrant o visa for wife ?

I cannot find in the forum.

If not denied, someone has be questioned ? Needed to show money or any other document ?

Thank you.

I recall one case of questioning entering by air.  It is possible that the issuer of the visa failed to state the reason for the visa on it.  They asked what was the basis for it, asked to see pics of his wife on his phone, etc. 

In my opinion, if entering by Air or at Poipet/Aranyaprathet, it is best to carry a copy of your original Marriage Cert (flowery one), Amphoe-certified copy of the other Marriage Cert (the one you can get at any amphoe), Wife's ID, Wife's Tabian Bahn, some pics of you together on your phone, and ask her to be ready to take a call during the time you will pass through immigration.   At any other crossing, they will honor the visa without any trouble (Edit: from Malaysia you may be asked to show 20K Baht worth of cash - reports from last year).

And, before anyone points this out, what I suggest is overkill, and it is very likely you will not be asked for anything.  I just like to be really, really prepared when entering zones where officials (with the power do do what they want to you with little oversight) are known to actively hate "others" who "stay too long in Thailand" (in their opinion).

Edited by JackThompson