Sedan or Taxi Recomendation to Suvarnabhumi Airport

BobTH

Hi, I live in Lumpini just down Rama 4 Road from Lumpini Park. I would really like for someone to recommend a sedan driver or taxi cab to call that they have used for similar transportation needs. I know about Uber and Grab but would much rather have referrals, a tested driver that I could use also for future needs. I had one in the past but he found a new occupation and is no longer available. I need them Tuesday morning the 15th to be at my apartment at 6:15 AM and they can’t be late. Some English and reasonable rates would also be nice. If you would prefer to give me the contact privately, please feel free to message me. Thank you in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

I know this may be a bit late, but if you are willing to pay, AOT is a good option.  I have used them when I have a very odd hour flight to the airport, and they are always waiting for me, A/C car, good driver, etc.  Not so cheap, but in certain cases, it is worth it.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, taiwangirl said:

I know this may be a bit late, but if you are willing to pay, AOT is a good option.  I have used them when I have a very odd hour flight to the airport, and they are always waiting for me, A/C car, good driver, etc.  Not so cheap, but in certain cases, it is worth it.

Thanks for your reply. I noted your recommendation. I did get a regular taxi and the driver and a friend of mine were friends so it was a good experience. I am safe and sound in my parents living room here in the USA already. Thanks again.

If you do not have much luggage, why not give the MRT Airport Rail Link a try ?

A GRAB/UBER upto Phaya Thai MRT Station and you will be all set.  No tolls, no traffic jams, no changing trains, no arguments with the taxi crook,  direct arrival at the 3rd level basement inside Suvarnabhumi Airport.

Edited by observer90210

A GRAB/UBER upto Phaya Thai MRT Station and you will be all set.  No tolls, no traffic jams, no changing trains, no arguments with the taxi crook,  direct arrival at the 3rd level basement inside Suvarnabhumi Airport.

What hours do they run?

5 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Coming from Lumpini it would of course make sense to just take the MRT from Lumpini to Petchaburi and then the airport link to the airport. No need to use a taxi go in the wrong direction to Phaya Thai first