Apology to Steve(Burirampieman) and his wife

hellyes2oo2

I would like to make my apology to steve and his wife. In another topic on here I said that his pies were below average, which was very unfair to them. What i should have said is that although they were not to my personel taste, they are perfectly enjoyable pies to a lot of his clients. I would also point out that apart from the pies, everything else i had from him was perfect. Especially enjoyable are his suet steak and mushroom puddings, and his corned beef pasties. I would have no hesitation in recomending his products to anyone. I hope Steve sees this post and accepts my apology.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Transam, I don't think i'm digging a deeper hole for myself. The reason that I have made the apology on here is because I made the original statement on here, and it may have been read by many people, and given them the wrong impression about steve's pies, and that is unfair. So I hope that by apologising on here anyone that did get the wrong impression will accept that I was wrong.

7 minutes ago, hellyes2oo2 said:

Transam, I don't think i'm digging a deeper hole for myself. The reason that I have made the apology on here is because I made the original statement on here, and it may have been read by many people, and given them the wrong impression about steve's pies, and that is unfair. So I hope that by apologising on here anyone that did get the wrong impression will accept that I was wrong.

I never read the naughty post but now would like to read it...:stoner:

dilligad, really don't feel the need to apologise to the place in sisaket, because evrything i had there was not good. and i was also not the only person who thought so. i recieved a few private messages from other people who also agreed with me. i still don't know of anywhere that i have eaten a pepperoni pizza that uses pineapple just to make it look full.

10 hours ago, hellyes2oo2 said:

big up to ya dude, if you've offended someone its best to apologise in the format that you offended

Posts commenting on moderation have been removed:

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

You will not block contact with moderators or administrators. Doing so will result in suspension.

As to the removal of some posts due to privacy issues:

20) You will not post any member's personal information including emails, personal messages, photos or web site details. 

Where is this Steve the pie maker based. An ex pat pal of mine is from London and is addicted to pie and mash. He's not much of a cook so needs to buy some ready made mince meat pies for his freezer.

11 hours ago, hellyes2oo2 said:

I love steak and kidney puddings

10 minutes ago, The manic said:

I love steak and kidney puddings

Me too. Helloyes2oo2 does he do national delivery?

EDIT: Don't worry- I have been to the site now.  Haggis and blackpudding too!  You have done a service for the buriram pie man here.

50 minutes ago, Slip said:

Me too. Helloyes2oo2 does he do national delivery?

EDIT: Don't worry- I have been to the site now.  Haggis and blackpudding too!  You have done a service for the buriram pie man here.

I am I'm Pattaya where we have an excellent range of pies ...

Piettaya!  But I've not come across any suet puddings though.

At the risk of being off-topic I have just ordered Boerwors and biltong from Patts which is apparently being delivered in dry ice.  The freshness of national deliveries is always something of a concern.  I wouldn't mind a few pies too eh!  As for suet pudding <3

(Sorry The manic I meant to quote you in that but messed it up).

15 hours ago, colinneil said:

Whether Steve sees this or not, i will pass on your message.

Steves pies are first rate, i eat them all the time, in fact i had some delivered last thursday.

Yeah, hitting out at someone's cooking or recipe produced products(s) is bound to hit some nerve or chord. Yes I cook too, and well as I hear. 

Just now, Slip said:

At the risk of being off-topic I have just ordered Boerwors and biltong from Patts which is apparently being delivered in dry ice.  The freshness of national deliveries is always something of a concern.  I wouldn't mind a few pies too eh!  As for suet pudding <3

(Sorry The manic I meant to quote you in that but messed it up).

No prob. The Thai Pie vendors in Pattaya have changed the sign on their mobile stalls from 'fresh clean" to the name of the vendor.. I dont know how far they deliver out of central Pattaya I see my pie lady in Soi Buakao...soi 7 BR and outside the meeting point...The pasties are enough for two people......I make my own biltong...sometomes. and get Broeworst at the PCEC...But their are other places I'm.sure. Both Broeworst and biltong can be frozen ...The Thais have their own version of biltong..I avoid packeted USA beef jerky because of all the additives. 

Archived