My Thai wife never did the housework - husband goes on Facebook rant to show why it's over

webfact

I always wondered why many people here don't take pride in keeping their homes clean. I've been to some pretty nice housing estates where everything looks perfect on the outside, but the house is filthy inside and it seems single ladies are the worst at keeping places clean.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

Actually rooms don't get that messy in a matter of hours. It would take a few days if not weeks to accumulate that amount of trash. So if more than one person lives there then they are both going to be partners in grime. 

7 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

"..."She never did the housework - it always looked like this!"..."

And you sat in the filth and whinged.

Sounds like a match made in Heaven...

Ner

7 hours ago, speedybuffalo said:

marry a woman expecting a maid?

I have a similar problem - possibly less extreme - regarding the critcisers above - 

When only one does look for a better, cleaner and more orderly home and the partner makes the complete opposite and make most times only a mess you get frustrated and the more you yourself contribute less help comes often from the partner.

Who will not get angry then and gives up. ?

3 hours ago, Jeremy50 said:

I bet the guy is just a fat slob, why couldn't he do some cleaning? Most of the time these people just deserve each other, uneducated, drinking, loser, westerner, meets ex-hooker lazy peasant;  congrats, and enjoy the cockroaches. 

3 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

More likely a picture of his room 1 week AFTER she left him.

I have a similar problem - possibly less extreme - regarding the critcisers above - 

When only one does look for a better, cleaner and more orderly home and the partner makes the complete opposite and make most times only a mess you get frustrated and the more you yourself contribute less help comes often from the partner.

2 minutes ago, ALFREDO said:

kick her out, clean as you go and have a maid come every few days

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

kick her out, clean as you go and have a maid come every few days

Sorry - Cannot - stay in her house and there are children - one only 3 - after long talking we have now a woman who comes and cleans most things away - until it soon starts all over again. ??

Edited by ALFREDO

1 minute ago, ALFREDO said:

Sorry - Cannot - stay in her house and there are children - one only 3 - after long talking we have now a woman who comes and cleans most things away - until it soon starts alk over again. ??

my mrs clean as. can't even finish eating before she's grabbed the plate to wash. the maid does the deep cleaning and washing every few days. going to earlier posts about pet hates. mine has and always will be why she's so fricking noisy. no putting a plate down or closing a cupboard door. sorted that with self closing cupboards and covers on the tables. front and back doors? working on that. noisy bitch 5555

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, robblok said:

The Thai word for medicine and divorce are the same...  I found it funny. 

I hope you can work it out.. but sometimes things can't be saved. 

Maybe for your western ears. In reality the pronounciation and the writing is different.

5 minutes ago, hanuman2543 said:

Maybe for your western ears. In reality the pronounciation and the writing is different.

Ok lets say its for my western ears.. i still got problems with words at times. I would hear the difference if pronounced directly after each other. (just asked the GF to pronounce both.. there is indeed a difference its hard to remember for someone like me )

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

"..."She never did the housework - it always looked like this!"..."

And you sat in the filth and whinged.

Sounds like a match made in Heaven...

Why did this stupid man continue to stay with her even after two days of this filthiness ?

An offensive post containing profane language has been removed:

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

My wife didn’t do dishes finally tired of it I threw them all in the trash. 

Asked where’s the dishes. In trash figured didn’t need them. She got them out and washed them ever since. Note I was working to full time jobs  8 hrs a day at both to make ends meet. And took the children to school between jobs. Graveyard and Dayshift 

4 hours ago, DrTuner said:

On behalf of all pigs in the world I'll act as the representative snowflake and need to express my sensitivities by starting a worldwide movement #pigstoo

#pigstoo?

I prefer #pigs2bacon

10 hours ago, DJ54 said:

My wife didn’t do dishes finally tired of it I threw them all in the trash. 

Asked where’s the dishes. In trash figured didn’t need them. She got them out and washed them ever since. Note I was working to full time jobs  8 hrs a day at both to make ends meet. And took the children to school between jobs. Graveyard and Dayshift 

You got it.