Nigerian man arrested with cocaine in Thalang

webfact

Nigerian man arrested with cocaine in Thalang

Police say Kyran 'panicked' and failed to produce his Kingdom of Thailand entry documents

By Kritsada Mueanhawong

S__22577182-1.jpg

A team of the Thalang Police today (May 9) have arrested a 32 year old Nigerian man, Emeh Tobechukwu Kyran. He was arrested at a checkpoint on Thapkrasattri Road southbound in front of Thalang Police Station at 2.30am this morning. He was found cocaine with totaling 44.7grams.

The arrest came after Kyran, who was driving a car, was stopped by police at the checkpoint. Police say Kyran ‘panicked’ and failed to produce his Kingdom of Thailand entry documents.

Police searched the car and then searched Kyran. Police found cocaine in his pants. After that police headed to Kyran’s rental room in Soi Ban Reang to continue their search. Police found more cocaine in his rooms.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/nigerian-man-arrested-with-cocaine-in-thalang

thtthaiger.png
-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2018-05-09

I have a tipoff for the RTP if they're interested.  Outside of 7-Eleven on Soi 15, Lower Suk, just a few metres from the police tent is loads of Nigerians dealing every night of the week.  

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Unsane said:

I have a tipoff for the RTP if they're interested.  Outside of 7-Eleven on Soi 15, Lower Suk, just a few metres from the police tent is loads of Nigerians dealing every night of the week.  

So under police supervision then.....Ooops, I meant surveillance of course.

Edited by Belzybob

16 hours ago, Unsane said:

Those are the ones that are dealing" For" the BIB.Most of those are Nigerians that have been caught before for some minor crime and are being used by you know who,to sell some of the drugs that the bib confiscated earlier. Now would this come under "slave labor" ?

18 hours ago, Happy enough said:

sometimes i wonder if nigerians like jail

In many countries they do.

Three meals a day.  Electricity.  Climate control.  TV.  Clean water.  Medical care.  etc etc. 

Better than where they come from. 

1 hour ago, AsiaHand said:

Those are the ones that are dealing" For" the BIB.Most of those are Nigerians that have been caught before for some minor crime and are being used by you know who,to sell some of the drugs that the bib confiscated earlier. Now would this come under "slave labor" ?

Nonsense.

4 hours ago, Belzybob said:

So under police supervision then.....Ooops, I meant surveillance of course.

The only surveillance the BiB are carrying out is of their smartphones.  Seriously I don't even know why the tent is there.  I've never actually seen the BiB do anything except sit down and do their best Beach Boys impression, surfing.

On 5/10/2018 at 4:07 PM, Unsane said:

The only surveillance the BiB are carrying out is of their smartphones.  Seriously I don't even know why the tent is there.  I've never actually seen the BiB do anything except sit down and do their best Beach Boys impression, surfing.

I could suggest its a handy place for people to leave their police donations, but no doubt somebody will moan at that suggestion.