Need Name of Tiny Insect

kokesaat

We have a large overhang on our village home where we dry our clothes.  Tiny black insects sometimes like to swarm around the plastic/stainless sock/undie hanger.  I want to search Thai websites for a possible herbal/natural cure for these bugs......but need to know the name of them first.  The best I can describe....they're tiny, they don't bite, if a tiny thread is hanging outdoors for a few days the bugs will cover the thread, they're only around in the hot season.  Any chance anyone knows the Thai name?

Sorry for the delay in uploading a photo.  The photo is of a brass bell that we have hanging on our porch.  From time to time, the bugs will congregate on the string below the bell and the piece of brass that catches the wind.  These insects do not bite, but they're a menace.  If anyone has any tested remedies, I'd appreciate the insight

20180511_092804.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

May be too much if I ask for a video clip instead of still picture so we can analyze its behavior, how it cling or pattern of flight otherwise from your picture it still looks much just like a flock of common fly. Most fly I've seen usually cling at tip of stick or on string in its inactive time.