No Mama Drama: Hangry Man Rages At Empty Noodles, Stomach

snoop1130

No Mama Drama: Hangry Man Rages At Empty Noodles, Stomach

By Asaree Thaitrakulpanich, Staff Reporter

mamadrama-696x412.jpg

BANGKOK — It’s sad when three cups of Mama spell dinner, but sadder when all three lack noodles.

A viral clip of a man tearing open Tom Yum-flavored Mama Noodle cups to find them empty of noodles went going viral on the internet.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/culture/net/2018/05/09/no-mama-drama-hangry-man-rages-at-empty-noodles-stomach/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2018-5-9
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Jeremia Juxtaposed said:

Mmmm I fancy a Mama carbonara right now. There is always space in my tummy for a Mama Pot Noodle .... come to think of it there is always space after I have eaten one...  

Suicidal tendencies? 

• Haha 1

Clearly a practical joke. It's all too obviously staged. How often does the unnamed guy have himself filmed while preparing his instant noodle dinners? And then all THREE of the cups are empty...?

Edited by Misterwhisper
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Misterwhisper said:

Clearly a practical joke. It's all too obviously staged. How often does the unnamed guy have himself filmed while preparing his instant noodle dinners? And then all THREE of the cups are empty...?

Perhaps.

We saw two already empty cups, then we saw him open a third, breaking the plastic seal and the foil seal on the top of the cup.

My assumption was, that after opening two which were empty (granted, we didn't see that happen on film), it was because of that, he filmed the third one being opened.

If the first two weren't really empty, why would he film another being opened, when he didn't yet know the contents?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Perhaps.

We saw two already empty cups, then we saw him open a third, breaking the plastic seal and the foil seal on the top of the cup.

My assumption was, that after opening two which were empty (granted, we didn't see that happen on film), it was because of that, he filmed the third one being opened.

If the first two weren't really empty, why would he film another being opened, when he didn't yet know the contents?

It's surely possible. But somehow I still smell a hoax, knowing how crazed some people are to achieve "Internet fame".

Reminds me of a couple of years ago and Fatboy Kim wanted to export to the UK noodles .  A thought was in Korea they eat dogs , He said these noodles would be called ...............................Not Poodles. Get it Get it ? Well I larfed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1