Israeli forces kill dozens in Gaza as U.S. Embassy opens in Jerusalem

webfact

1 minute ago, SheungWan said:

One more dead-end Hamas suicide job with the usual Western sympathisers cheering them on from the safety of the sidelines. Not quite your description but hey........................................

Oh so this is the justification for the Israeli forces committing the mass slaughter of Palestinians?

As for “the usual Western sympathisers cheering them on from the safety of the sidelines”, be less passive in your accusations, if you are sure of who you are referring to, man up and name names.

• Like 2

On 5/20/2018 at 11:29 AM, stevenl said:

Yes, mind.

You're putting somebody down as an anti-semite, because he doesn't like the zionist policies of the Israelian government. And then referring to the holocaust deniers, trying to put someone down even further, is a no go to me.

51 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

Should we assume you are less upset with the Palestinian Authority leader Mahmood Abbas referencing the Holocaust in denial fashion?  https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/02/opinion/abbas-palestine-israel.html

???????

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Morch said:

@farcanell

Could also point out casualty reports are based on the Hamas run Ministry of Health in Gaza. Somehow these are accepted without any doubts, regardless of track record.

Indeed you could point that out... it’s in line with other biased claims ( not that all biased claims are wrong... just biased)

That said, it is obviously nothing at all like denying that the deaths have occurred, assumedly because your prepared to look at both sides of the story, including isreal confirming shooting Hamas members, as a minimum (but I bet someone will spin it to imply your denying the deaths ???)

meanwhile, I see that Hamas have referenced the 62 fatalities of the other day, as 50 Hamas martyrs and 12 martyrs of the people.

i have previously noted that everyone except the gazans are horrified by this senseless self sacrifice to their widely declared unachievable (hopefully) end game of Jewish genocide by Muslims.... despite the anti isreal PR that Hamas has wrought, in the mass martyrdom of its fighters and ancillary shields.

with any luck, as in this instance, common sense can’t be relied upon, the gazans will tire of killing themselves, sooner than later

with any luck, this will kick some common sense into the gazans, causing them to unite against Hamas, such that reasonable people can re enter peace proceedings

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, farcanell said:

Indeed you could point that out... it’s in line with other biased claims ( not that all biased claims are wrong... just biased)

That said, it is obviously nothing at all like denying that the deaths have occurred, assumedly because your prepared to look at both sides of the story, including isreal confirming shooting Hamas members, as a minimum (but I bet someone will spin it to imply your denying the deaths ???)

meanwhile, I see that Hamas have referenced the 62 fatalities of the other day, as 50 Hamas martyrs and 12 martyrs of the people.

i have previously noted that everyone except the gazans are horrified by this senseless self sacrifice to their widely declared unachievable (hopefully) end game of Jewish genocide by Muslims.... despite the anti isreal PR that Hamas has wrought, in the mass martyrdom of its fighters and ancillary shields.

with any luck, as in this instance, common sense can’t be relied upon, the gazans will tire of killing themselves, sooner than later

with any luck, this will kick some common sense into the gazans, causing them to unite against Hamas, such that reasonable people can re enter peace proceedings

>>with any luck, as in this instance, common sense can’t be relied upon, the gazans will tire of killing themselves, sooner than later

..you take the prize for the best spin in the.thread...the IDF bullets were just floating in the air and the Gazans ran into them. Talk about blame the victims.

Edited by dexterm
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, dexterm said:

>>with any luck, as in this instance, common sense can’t be relied upon, the gazans will tire of killing themselves, sooner than later

..you take the prize for the best spin in the.thread...the IDF bullets were just floating in the air and the Gazans ran into them. Talk about blame the victims.

Lol.... me spinning things... wow.... are you suggesting that the IDF was randomly firing bullets at empty space, and that the rioters accidentally stepped into them, as part of an IDF mind and time bending experiment or conspiracy or some such thing?

im pretty sure that the pulling of the trigger, was a reaction, to an action... that action being terrorists (according to Hamas, not me) encroaching aggressively on a defensive position that they had been forewarned against approaching, under pain of being targeted by snipers.... as they knew they would be... as they were

Anyway... by victims.... I assume you mean the hamas terrorists, as has been admitted by Hamas, right?

you mean the people running at a defended border, when they know full well that they would be shot at, right?

If you knowingly and deliberately jump into a pit of rattlesnakes, and get snakebit, are you really a victim? If you jump off your balcony (please note... that is most definitely not a suggestions) and explode ten floors below, are you a victim?

now that said... I do believe that there are innocent victims who have suffered... mainly from non lethal wounds, but perhaps some also paid the ultimate price, for someone else’s actions

but.... in playing the blame game, you must include Hamas, as a responsible party, if you wish to be taken seriously..... as has been mentioned time and time and time again, yet ignored by you, just as often.... and the “why” of that is because ( insert answer here)

oh look.... fox family movies are currently playing “trolls”... lol... serendipity  or what?

The design and arrangement of a nation’s flags and pendants are often used to announce its intentions.... you know... Jolly Roger.... white flags... these have an implied meaning, that even the most obtuse of people know.... right?

heres one used by the terrorists in Gaza. (Sorry stevenl... couldn’t be helped).... your victims flag, I believe.

636D69CF-BB42-4491-A484-08ED8783B90D.jpeg

Edited by farcanell
  • Like 1