Three hurt as crane plunges into Bangkok soi at construction site

webfact

Three hurt as crane plunges into Bangkok soi at construction site

2pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

Three people were slightly hurt Monday when a crane on a flat roof at a construction site came loose and crashed to the ground.

The incident happened at Ratchawithi Soi 7 where a block of flats is being built by Major Development Estate Co Ltd.

Two men and a woman were taken to the local hospital and a Camri and a motorcycle were damaged.

Police and public works officials on the scene noted that the crane had come loose from a base and fallen from the eighth floor roof.

An investigation is underway.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-05-15

1 hour ago, Sir Dude said:

All a bit yee-haw..."Let's saddle up boys and get that building up."

to be fair i remember in the news a few years back a proper big ass crane came down in central london and then there was the time not long ago a fricking helicopter flew into one in vauxhall 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Happy enough said:

to be fair i remember in the news a few years back a proper big ass crane came down in central london and then there was the time not long ago a fricking helicopter flew into one in vauxhall 

To be even Fairer - I can imagine just about anywhere else it would probably come down to some other combination of circumstances that lead up to the collapse of a crane, or any other incident. Whereas over here I can only think of one logical conclusion to incidents like this - Bolts not same your country Mister :cheesy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Happy enough said:

All properly investigated and action taken as it should be. 

Do you think that will happen here ?

• Like 1