New Honda click 150i

Seems to be problem with getting correct size brackets for Clicks despite the popularity. I have a 2015 Click, one HELL of a game getting a bracket for that even after a year or two. Must have been minor changes in the frame from previous model and none of the brackets, even from Honda, would fit despite them assuring me it would. Gave up in the end.

Sent using Tapatalk

Seems to be problem with getting correct size brackets for Clicks despite the popularity. I have a 2015 Click, one HELL of a game getting a bracket for that even after a year or two. Must have been minor changes in the frame from previous model and none of the brackets, even from Honda, would fit despite them assuring me it would. Gave up in the end.

Sent using Tapatalk

I've got a bracket for your bike.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

31 minutes ago, Badrabbit said:

I've got a bracket for your bike.

Really?  Let me know by PM if you plan to get rid of it.  Did you have to get it made or did factory manufactured ones eventually filter through?  When I went to the big main Honda dealer in Chiang Mai (where I lived before coming to BKK) in 2016 they were adamant the one they had would fit the 2015 bike.  Checked the engine number and everything, but no.  It was about 3mm out on lining up the mounting holes and the lugs on the bracket didn't push the bracket up high enough so it didn't clear the grab handle.  Real PITA like I say, thought about getting one altered but just couldn't be asked in the end.

Really?  Let me know by PM if you plan to get rid of it.  Did you have to get it made or did factory manufactured ones eventually filter through?  When I went to the big main Honda dealer in Chiang Mai (where I lived before coming to BKK) in 2016 they were adamant the one they had would fit the 2015 bike.  Checked the engine number and everything, but no.  It was about 3mm out on lining up the mounting holes and the lugs on the bracket didn't push the bracket up high enough so it didn't clear the grab handle.  Real PITA like I say, thought about getting one altered but just couldn't be asked in the end.
Got this online but can't remember where, it was on my click and I'm sure it was around 2015.