What's The Best Way To End It All

bangsaen bob

I've been looking for ideas for sucide, but I'm confused. How do I tape a bag around my head after I've tied my hands behind my back? :o

Shoot yourself in the back a couple of times first, then jump out your window. makes things a lot easier when your trying to tie your hands behind your back. :D

I've been looking for ideas for sucide,

You could always take out a life membership of exit.

They might be able to help you on your way, but no account attempt suicide by crucifixion it's impossible as you can't get the last nail in.

• Take out a huge Life Insurance Policy. (make sure that payment will still be made in the event of suicide).
  • Make sure that you tell your GF and her family that she is the sole beneficiary.
  • Wait a short time and then hint that you are thinking about leaving her.

Problem solved.

Just get a username and password for ThaiVisa forum and then you will never have the time to live a life.

:D:D

Thetyim

LOL

That made my day. Great one :D

Thank you. :o

LOL :D

Next time you're sitting in the car at a red light behind one of those old Mercedes buses, just run out and stick a hose onto it's muffler and quicly run the other end to the inside of your car, sit and wait. Job should be done before the light turns green and all your problems solved :o

Please leave a note in the glove box that mentions the car keys and contents of your wallet (including pin numbers) are now mine.

bob,

ask our resident Tourist Police Volunteer, PCN (or Howard to his friends, he's PCN to me :o )

He is well conected to the boys in brown, I'm sure they will help you get murdered and then write it up as a suicide, lets face it its not the first time its happened.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I've been looking for ideas for sucide, but I'm confused. How do I tape a bag around my head after I've tied my hands behind my back?

You'll have to be more creative ...

FIRST you tape the bag around your head, and then

SECOND you tie your hands behind your back with your tongue

See... there is a solution for everything

I'm quite concerned that you are taking such a grave subject and treating it as if it will blow over in a puff of smoke.

Anyhow, it's patently clear that the drunken idiot falangs I observe without helmets whilst riding motorbikes have actually discovered the most efficient way to go. Messy, but effective.

I guess the police figure they are only doing a favour for the ones who can't ride. :o

One more thing comes to my mind, in many countries, I believe also in Thailand, suicide is a crime.

However, it is the only crime not punishable by law, provided it was a success. :o

• 2 weeks later...
I'm quite concerned that you are taking such a grave subject and treating it as if it will blow over in a puff of smoke.

Sorry if you are offended. I am sure that is not the intention

We are having a go at the attitude of the Thai Police that every death in Pattaya must be a suicide, even where the person has been physically restrained before death.

How do you kill yourself with your hands cuffed, or tied to the bed?