Moved To New Apartment

warwick7735

Hi All

Moving to new apartment (bang-na), it's been empty for a while and is generally in need of modernisation. I need to know the best place to completely re-fit it. Needs new kitchen appliances hob, oven, sink etc, pots & pans, cutlery. Bedroom furniture duvet, covers, pillows etc, wants decorating to so need paint and brushes.

Generally I'm after 1 shop I can just turn up and buy everything rather than go shopping for hours on end. Needs to be relatively cheap, as when I leave I'm going to be leaving it all behind. I was thinking of Makro, but as I've never been in to one don't know if they stock everything that I'd need.

Do they do hire shops for tools, I dont fancy putting my jigsaw, drill & tools etc in my suitcase.

Your help and ideas of where to go would be helpful, and can save me hours of searching

Many thanks

Warwick

We usually buy our stuff at Home Pro.

As always just be careful - don't take any sellers (helpers) word for anything, they are always educated to the absolute minimum regarding what they are selling and will more times then not get something wrong. So do you homework before and know what you need, and there wont be any problems.