Investigators say identify Russian military unit in MH17 downing

snoop1130

23 hours ago, Proboscis said:

Are you saying that novichok was not used against that Russian pair in Salisbury? If so, please enlighten us as to what was used and how this "conspiracy" was undertaken.

And when you are finished, perhaps you could then enlighten us as to how the Dutch prosecutor's claims are so far from the mark.

Police say they were likely poisoned at their doorstep. Yet they found slumped over at a park bench. Novichok should have killed them instantly. U.K is refusing to cooperate with Russia in the investigation, which is something they are obliged to do under signed treaties. The U.K government has already been caught lying once, their credibility is about zero. 

The crash site was not visited immediately when this is standard operating procedure. No demands for Ukraine and rebel forces to withdraw from the area came from any European nation. When the crash site was visited they didn't bother to collect all evidence. Dutch journalists found debris and human body parts when they visited after the investigators had been there. The investigators only bothered to look at evidence that suited them. Ignoring evidence presented by Russia and not speaking to eye witnesses 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, sandrabbit said:

but the Americans admitted fault and compensated the families of the victims. they didn't try to confuse the issue like Russia is with things like RT having a documentary with a supposed photograph of a Ukrainian SU25 ground attack aircraft shooting down MH17 with a 757 in the picture instead of a 777. 

The rebels were heard boasting over the radio that they had shot down a military transport. For  those that say the Ukrainians had BUK missiles as well should realise that they didn't need AA as the rebels didn't have any military aircraft.

The rebels must have thought they had shot down an aircraft at first, which is logical, because like you say, the rebels don't have planes.

The Russians have presented evidence, including eye witnesses, that supposedly prove Ukraine had BUK missiles deployed in the area. I would like the investigators to look into this and either prove or disprove it. 

In either case. Whoever did shoot down the plane doesn't matter. Ukraine bears responsibility as it allowed air traffic in a war zone where rebels had shot down planes in the past. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, twix38 said:

Russia's M.O. in all criminal or dubious actions is to deny. Implausible deniability is the rule followed by prove it!

Unfortunately most people have common sense and an understanding of Russian behaviour in all these matters.

In my opinion common sense would be to believe something that can be proven, and not just believe in something because you have a disdain against a particular country. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Topdoc said:

Actually, like this story, it's the opposite that's true

CNf405KWwAEkJYz.jpg

Source???

Looks like fake news by some of Putin's pet clowns like the one who called Boris the other day.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Basil B said:

Looks like fake news by some of Putin's pet clowns like the one who called Boris the other day.

I find nothing in the ownership of LL UNIAN that would identify themselves as pro-Putin or pro-Russian.

For example billionaire Ihor Kolomoyskyi who individually owns 52.8%

https://ukraine.mom-rsf.org/en/ukraine/owners/companies/detail/company/company/show/llc-ukrainian-independent-information-agency/

rallied the nation to the defense of Dnipropetrovsk Oblast after Russia’s invasion of Ukraine in 2014 – protecting the motherland and his businesses – by bankrolling volunteer battalions when Ukraine’s army was weak.

https://www.kyivpost.com/ukraine-politics/ihor-kolomoisky-still-throwing-his-weight-around.html

13 hours ago, tumama said:

The rebels must have thought they had shot down an aircraft at first, which is logical, because like you say, the rebels don't have planes.

The Russians have presented evidence, including eye witnesses, that supposedly prove Ukraine had BUK missiles deployed in the area. I would like the investigators to look into this and either prove or disprove it. 

In either case. Whoever did shoot down the plane doesn't matter. Ukraine bears responsibility as it allowed air traffic in a war zone where rebels had shot down planes in the past. 

and the whole world has seen pictures/video of the buk missile carrier crossing the border with 3 missiles then crossing back after MH17 was shot down. why blame atc, the rebels didn't have the capability of shooting down civilian airliners flying at their cruise altitude till Russia lent them the capability?.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, twix38 said:

Come off it!

Every investigation points to Russia including Litvenyenko, scripals, mh17, USA and French elections and russia's general behaviour in the world - Syria, Ukraine etc and for years.

Russia's answer to everything is not us and prove it!

Why does Russia block every independent and security council investigations as a matter of routine. Always stopping the evidence to shine a light on their denials.

I have seen enough bad behaviour with enough violations and circumstantial evidence together with a clear view on how Putin and co act. I am not a conspiracy junkie and can see the wood through the trees.

I have heard the common phrase "lying Arab" but should we now be using the phrase "lying Russian" instead?

• Like 1

On 5/26/2018 at 12:02 PM, Basil B said:

Looks like the Russian Ministry for Propaganda now find it important to infiltrate Social Media Forums... :whistling:

Hang on a minute!  I've only just noticed this post - are you accusing me of being an agent for the "Russian Ministry for Propaganda" ?

2 hours ago, dick dasterdly said:

Hang on a minute!  I've only just noticed this post - are you accusing me of being an agent for the "Russian Ministry for Propaganda" ?

No... not you, but there again??? :whistling:

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Basil B said:

No... not you, but there again??? :whistling:

In other words, you are covering your backside (with the mods) by implying that I'm an agent for the "Russian Ministry for Propaganda", and hoping that the mud sticks....

Shameful.

5 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

In other words, you are covering your backside (with the mods) by implying that I'm an agent for the "Russian Ministry for Propaganda", and hoping that the mud sticks....

Shameful.

It's not going to stick and if it does, we'll know who threw it.

Allegations of paid-to-post and similar are strictly against the rules and do result in suspensions and bans.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dick dasterdly said:

Shameful.

My reply was in jest as I was not referring to you in the first place.

Sorry I may have offended but it was not you I was getting at, I am not naming names but I thought it would be pretty oblivious...

Anyway I agree with and like many of your posts.

Edit in:

Ah I see where you are coming from maybe I should have posted the the post that followed before the other post, my comment was not intended to be critical of your post, I was just highlighting that this is not the first time the Russians have shot down a passenger plane. 

Edited by Basil B

• 3 months later...