TOT , True etc.

NE1

From 17:00hrs Saturday till 12:15hrs today I have been offline , been calling TOT trying to get reconnected , same old answer every time .

" Problem in your area , will send somebody to check "

Is there a decent alternative to TOT , or are they the best of a bad bunch ?

2 hours ago, NE1 said:

Problem in your area , will send somebody to check

It would help if you let us know what area you are in...sometimes you are limited to only one provider for fixed line..you could maybe look at  mobile internet instead  AIS,Dtac,True

Sorry to hear that you are getting problems. I also use TOT (fibre optic) as they are the best in our area. Have had the odd problem but that was while I was using their non F/O fixed line, even so they have fixed it pretty rapidly.

Have just upgraded to a bigger modem and paying for 100MB 800+ bht a month. Just checked and it recorded 127mb down load.

As above you could try another distributor but they all have had their problems.

I do know that AIS is a tad more expensive and that True has a tendency to stop if it rains. Dtac???

And it might help to visit your local ToT office and show face (without shouting).

Ask for a reason and what they gone to do about it.

I am on ToT fiber for about 5 years.

Sure there were down-times for different reasons like power outage at their nearest switching center.

Worst was when my line was cut by some stupid with a farming machine.

Cost three days(!).

But overall availability is pretty good for me.

If you want to get closer to 100% you indeed have to resort to expensive mobile internet.

You list ToT and True in the subject.

From what I read in the forum you won't be happier with True.

3BB has a pretty good reputation.

But you will always find some who cry foul.

Archived