‘Buddha Issara’ Suffers Back Pain In Prison: Official

webfact

10 minutes ago, KhunFred said:

Issara could do a great service to the people of Thailand by throwing light on the abominable conditions in Thai prisons. I find it amazing that Western nations can ignore the criminal nature of incarceration in Thailand. No nation that fails to protest the conditions in Thai prisons has any right to call themselves "civilized".

Brazil has far, far worse jails but they have hosted both the Olympics and the FIFA World Cup and have won the latter competition 5 times.

Thailand has a long, long way to go before popping up on any world's most shitty jails radar.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:
1 hour ago, bluesofa said:

Isn't that standard issue equipment in the attitude adjustment centre?

Indeed, cheapest traction machines in town. No need for a chiropractor!  

Ha ha, yes! More proof of the Supreme Saviour bringing happiness to the people: Just criticise the junta and receive free medical treatment.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, KhunFred said:

Issara could do a great service to the people of Thailand by throwing light on the abominable conditions in Thai prisons. I find it amazing that Western nations can ignore the criminal nature of incarceration in Thailand. No nation that fails to protest the conditions in Thai prisons has any right to call themselves "civilized".

He could have done a better service, FIRST, to his followers by being a true follower of the teachings of Buddha!

Why would anyone take notice of this, less than honest, perverted preacher of Buddhism?

Perhaps Asian nations have  more 'enlightened' attitude about prisons than westerners? I am sure some western prisons provide better conditions (food, shelter and medicine plus many extras in some cases) than what the poor citizens on the streets, have in those same countries.

Harder to get his "meds" in jail I guess?

He would seem to have a lot of "insider" knowledge which would be harmful to his masters. Not sure why he's still in jail unless they're still sending a message?

Half-expecting him to contract a rare, fatal blood disorder. Or slip, and fall via defenestration.