Constitutional Court removes another hurdle to next election

webfact

34 minutes ago, fobuff said:

The only hurdle to the next election (??) is the illegal Junta general coup leader... under martial law...

And he's no better than a common thief, and I strongly suspect his sponsors are about to unload him.

Good thing for Thailand if they do. Many Thais have been conned by this guy and some of them are too stupid to see it.

Edited by KiwiKiwi
  • Like 2

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 10:16 AM, lubfishin said:

What My Thai wife thinks.

My Thai wife who is more educated than most with a master's degree and hold an executive-level position in her company could not care at all who is in charge. She couldn't care if we have a democracy or a dictatorship. All she cares about is is the economy doing well and her ability to have a good life. I tried to debate with her regarding politics she just simply is not interested and tells me most Thai people really don't care as long as they have money in their pocket to spend. 

I asked her her about people who are protesting and resisting the junta she said mainly they are students they have a lot of time on their hands. 

I believe she represents the majority of Thai they just don't care. Or they are just used to this cycle That Never Ends.

And there you have it.

She's alright Jack, she doesn't care.

Typical of "executive level" citizens. And her "ability to have a good life". The typical upper middle class selfish snob attitude that prevails in this country.

Ask the man on the street, , the everyday people who try to make ends meet, having to purchase 3-4 different school uniforms for the week, the woman market trader selling stuff from her m/c sidecar and you'll get a very different answer.

And there you have it.

She's alright Jack, she doesn't care.

Let me tell you, she DOES NOT represent the majority of Thais, she DOES represent a small majority.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

There's someone controlling the puppets but I'm not so sure its the junta ! If you look real close in photos of them, you can see the strings controlling them too ?

Have to be some big strings to hold the big guy up.  You know the one that collects watches from friends. By the way, whatever happened to the inquiry on those watches? Just  swept under the carpet I presume

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, RadKiter said:

And when the progressive "red shirt" candidates win yet again in another landslide what will the Junta Dictatorship do then?

They will claim that, actually, helping disabled voters was unconstitutional after all. So election void, start again....

• Like 1

On 5/31/2018 at 9:04 AM, Darcula said:

A brief history lesson:

28 Jun 2014 - Prayuth pledges elections by Oct 2015

09 Feb 2015 - Prayuth pledges elections by Feb 2016

09 Aug 2016 - Prayuth pledges elections by Nov 2017

10 Oct 2017 - Prayuth pledges elections by Nov 2018

27 Feb 2018 - Prayuth pledges elections by Feb 2019

Expect another announcement around August.

A definite trend appearing here one would think, Junta running scared perhaps 

• Haha 1

On 6/4/2018 at 10:58 AM, RadKiter said:

And when the progressive "red shirt" candidates win yet again in another landslide what will the Junta Dictatorship do then?

Well let’s just follow the endless cycle as it goes in Thailand. Initially nothing but then after a few years when the standard obligatory system is kicking in where the cops are under the ruling families and their mobsters control, where they are busy bombing and killing those who are starting to disagree with them, where the pheasants are thrown a few baht while they are milking billions into their private accounts, where they have the AG under their control, where they are threatening court judges and anti corruption groups with their rabid mobs, where they are openingly breaking constuition governance rules, etc. etc...then guess what we start the merry go round all again with another coup. Sure as day follows night. 

Edited by Roadman
Gramma