Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) ???

So I now have to sign up for this Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) just to find out where the June 6th Pattaya outreach location will be?

The form had about 100 fields to fill out - or so it seemed. Privacy - gone. And what about people that don't have access to the 'net regularly?

Can someone please let me know - will it be at the Amari as usual?

Thanks in advance.

Mr B.

I sent the BKK embassy an email and they responded:

"Our outreach details are updated on our website 2 days prior to the event.  We have updated it as of today.  Please visit https://th.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/consular-outreach/ for all the information on our Pattaya outreach."

So they let you know the outreach location - but only two days in advance! The logic behind this being.....????

On 6/3/2018 at 9:27 AM, djeetyet said:

So I now have to sign up for this Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) just to find out where the June 6th Pattaya outreach location will be?

The form had about 100 fields to fill out - or so it seemed. Privacy - gone. And what about people that don't have access to the 'net regularly?

Can someone please let me know - will it be at the Amari as usual?

Thanks in advance.

There about 18 fields that need to be populated - it is about the same as creating an account to buy airline tickets on-line and the privacy is no more or less that on most sites that do e-commerce.

As for broadcasting the location - going to the 'Out Reach' page and clicking on the 'Pattaya June 6' - takes to to the time and location - so where is the mystery??

MJ

Edited by imjmn
Calrification