VFS Premium Service

Hi,

Has anyone used this lately ?

It states on their website that Silver allows "walk in no appointment" !

Is that still in operation ? There's no phone number to be able to confirm it. Expensive mistake to fly up to BKK if it's not available...

Thanks

Given that appointments are usually available quite quickly, my wife has managed appointments within a day or two, even the following morning on one occasion, I suspect not too many people avail themselves of this service.

I'm not sure that it's particularly good value, it does include the return of your passport which would normally cost 280 Baht, and they do look through the supporting documents anyway, though are not allowed to give advice, I've no reason to think that the walk in service doesn't work, so it seems to work for you.

Good luck

6 minutes ago, theoldgit said:

Given that appointments are usually available quite quickly, my wife has managed appointments within a day or two, even the following morning on one occasion, I suspect not too many people avail themselves of this service.

I'm not sure that it's particularly good value, it does include the return of your passport which would normally cost 280 Baht, and they do look through the supporting documents anyway, though are not allowed to give advice, I've no reason to think that the walk in service doesn't work, so it seems to work for you.

Good luck

Yup, I'm sure just applying normally would be a quick process...

We only have about 12 days available though, so wanted to make sure she gets it in time !!

Not sure how they can fast track the application and even if they do fast track it ??

I will ask her to do the online application this morning and see when her appointment is, if tomorrow then its a bonus ?

Yes, you can pay for the application to be fast tracked, their Priority Service, it currently costs in the region of 9,750 Baht, you apply and pay at the Visa Application Centre, the UKVI aim to turn these applications round in five working days.

It's not availalable for those with an adverse Immigration history.

https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/thailand/user_pay_services.html#non-settlement-priority-visa

So Mrs is at VFS now... No walk in appointments for 1560 baht available today, full already allegedly, so it's 3,400 baht extra for Premium Lounge ?

Then an extra 9752 baht for the fast track service...

Hope my Mum appreciates all this for a birthday surprise, hahahaha...

Well, she's only 70 once I guess... 

• Like 1