Do The Moderators Never Sleep?

leisurely

When people compain about moderation issues in future my standard response will now be;

I always thought this smilie post-4641-1170344386.gif was appropriate in those situations. Couldn't get George to agree to adding it tho :o

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since we are speaking of the mods (who I must say I quite like them all..maybe I have a thing for those in authority? :D kinda like the idea of girls liking men in uniform maybe? :D or men that like women in uniform (nurses)....anyhow.........Im just wondering out of curiousity whether its possible to ignore a mod? :D not asking whether this will avoid our posts getting moderated or them being able to suspend on ban us...but am just curious if this is technically feasible?

not that Im expecting my posts to get moderated or deleted :D except for perhaps this one :D:o

and ohhhh..this is NOT a discussion of the moderation issue. i have absolutely no objections to the moderation rules :bah: but would be interesting to hear your views :bah: thankyou people :o men n women in power ;)

hhaha, well I thought there a button that says ignore? (I saw a thread titled...please make the ignore button work...) maybe i should go read what it says in the thread :D

......ohhh and someone warned me I could get put on the MODs watch list :o I think Ive managed to get myself included now :D

<<wonders if the MODs know shes doing it for the attention>> :D

Edited by MiG16

hhaha, well I thought there a button that says ignore? (I saw a thread titled...please make the ignore button work...) maybe i should go read what it says in the thread :D

......ohhh and someone warned me I could get put on the MODs watch list :o I think Ive managed to get myself included now :D

<<wonders if the MODs know shes doing it for the attention>> :D

Attention seeking, yeah we are aware :D

Like regular posters, some mods may be what is depicted in their avatar. I may be the boy who never grows up, and endure may be a cuddly teddy bear, and wolfie may now be a bleeding eye, and Dr. Patpong may be a penguin, George be a running big cat, bronoco an ostrich, sbk a cat - we're mostly animals and cartoons. On the other hand, we may all be retired revenue agents who know how to extract a pound of flesh through the worldwideweb.... :o

Like regular posters, some mods may be what is depicted in their avatar. I may be the boy who never grows up, and endure may be a cuddly teddy bear, and wolfie may now be a bleeding eye, and Dr. Patpong may be a penguin, George be a running big cat, bronoco an ostrich, sbk a cat - we're mostly animals and cartoons. On the other hand, we may all be retired revenue agents who know how to extract a pound of flesh through the worldwideweb.... :o

What does that make me... ?? :D

totster :D

What does that make me... ?? :D

totster :D

A TukTuk driver who got nuts ? :D but no animal.... :D

LaoPo

since we are speaking of the mods (who I must say I quite like them all..maybe I have a thing for those in authority? kinda like the idea of girls liking men in uniform maybe? or men that like women in uniform (nurses)....anyhow.........Im just wondering out of curiousity whether its possible to ignore a mod? not asking whether this will avoid our posts getting moderated or them being able to suspend on ban us...but am just curious if this is technically feasible?

not that Im expecting my posts to get moderated or deleted except for perhaps this one

and ohhhh..this is NOT a discussion of the moderation issue. i have absolutely no objections to the moderation rules but would be interesting to hear your views thankyou people men n women in power

Good Idea ( MiG sweet 16 ) in my case it won't work !! BUT !!

I wounder would it work :D You know what the problem is that, we also seek to learn about the response from the Pet Mod in uniform which is happens to be negative always instead of positive reaction. But I can underst as they have to prove the loyalty to the law in order to save the authority. Some pets in uniform believes that the forum can't be run without their presence and sencorship. I mean they have to cut something / delete some material / view everything in watching and guarding day and night taking extra pain for nothing but for the existance of themselves and to hold the authority. Their only reward is to hear appreciation from their owners and from the members to show their owners they are most popular. I being a small super star now in the power of newbie avatar hereby declares that I am happy to be included in their watch list :o as a suspect lol. So "wolfire" would comeup to 10 minutes a sleep per day. I would sugest that the blood wasted from the "wolfire avatar" could be denoted to those who are desparetely in need of blood. This may save a lot of lives as well.

Lets see the quickest response from the most active MOD to the question to prove does the moderators never sleep ?

GOOD WORK MOD !! YOU ARE REALLY GREAT !! WE CAN NOT SURVIVE WITHOUT YOUR ESTEEMED PERFORMANCE INDEED !!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !! ( I am not drunk because I never do )

QuOt of the DaY !!

" Some people love to keep the authority busy so they remain active for their securities if and when required "

since we are speaking of the mods (who I must say I quite like them all..maybe I have a thing for those in authority? kinda like the idea of girls liking men in uniform maybe? or men that like women in uniform (nurses)....anyhow.........Im just wondering out of curiousity whether its possible to ignore a mod? not asking whether this will avoid our posts getting moderated or them being able to suspend on ban us...but am just curious if this is technically feasible?

not that Im expecting my posts to get moderated or deleted except for perhaps this one

and ohhhh..this is NOT a discussion of the moderation issue. i have absolutely no objections to the moderation rules but would be interesting to hear your views thankyou people men n women in power

Good Idea ( MiG sweet 16 ) in my case it won't work !! BUT !!

I wounder would it work :D You know what the problem is that, we also seek to learn about the response from the Pet Mod in uniform which is happens to be negative always instead of positive reaction. But I can underst as they have to prove the loyalty to the law in order to save the authority. Some pets in uniform believes that the forum can't be run without their presence and sencorship. I mean they have to cut something / delete some material / view everything in watching and guarding day and night taking extra pain for nothing but for the existance of themselves and to hold the authority. Their only reward is to hear appreciation from their owners and from the members to show their owners they are most popular. I being a small super star now in the power of newbie avatar hereby declares that I am happy to be included in their watch list :o as a suspect lol. So "wolfire" would comeup to 10 minutes a sleep per day. I would sugest that the blood wasted from the "wolfire avatar" could be denoted to those who are desparetely in need of blood. This may save a lot of lives as well.

Lets see the quickest response from the most active MOD to the question to prove does the moderators never sleep ?

GOOD WORK MOD !! YOU ARE REALLY GREAT !! WE CAN NOT SURVIVE WITHOUT YOUR ESTEEMED PERFORMANCE INDEED !!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !! ( I am not drunk because I never do )

QuOt of the DaY !!

" Some people love to keep the authority busy so they remain active for their securities if and when required "

Your a strange cookie really, aintcha?

Yes I am :D ! Keep an eye on me :D because I am a lil newbie on the nurves of MOD :o ! But tell me one thing please ...... How many hours you may sleep now .... :D

QuOt oF ThE DaY !!

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

Yes I am :D ! Keep an eye on me :D because I am a lil newbie on the nurves of MOD :o

Don't worry, people like that usually get 'removed' from the system in short order...

Only 5 posts and all on this thread... why even post here ahsan959? I'd get some 'interests' outside of this thread and take that chip off your shoulder because with your current approach you wont be lasting long around these parts... Just take that as a friendly warning :D

Yes I am :D ! Keep an eye on me :D because I am a lil newbie on the nurves of MOD :o ! But tell me one thing please ...... How many hours you may sleep now .... :D

QuOt oF ThE DaY !!

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

and:

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo

I think one thing is we are in several different time zones.

For my work, I travel a lot, though I may not post as much, when I am in the hotel I rather read Thaivisa than go out.

Good Morning Everbody !!

I enjoyed a nice sleep last night and came up to greet all of you :D well well well ..... lets see and ooh finally I have got a humble warning :D Wolfire thank you sir, I knew ofcourse but I came up to show myself as I know you would be missing me :D . The reason why I have choosed this thread iand all my posts are here s because its the only thread on general page, in which I can participate and of my interest. If you through me out, I am sure you will all miss me but nevermind, its all part of life. Wolfire I have posted some posts in other thread as well. I hope it pleases you. I hope everything is fine now. Have a great day sir.

Mod Khutan exactly that is life so chill out and enjoy your vacations, trips and ofcourse a nice sleep as well. Happiness and humour is esential for health life. I would request you to share some interesting pictures of diferent beautiful areas for us while your traveling.

Although I have addressed the MODs' so the comments should come up from the MOD's alone, yet I can see that some senior members are trying to mess with me. Rest I respect for all the senior members so do respect have respect and I don't hear them too :o so I have kept them on ignore mode now onward.

QuOt of ThE DaY !!

Barking dogs seldom bites !!

I think one thing is we are in several different time zones.

For my work, I travel a lot, though I may not post as much, when I am in the hotel I rather read Thaivisa than go out.

Good Morning Everbody !!

I enjoyed a nice sleep last night and came up to greet all of you :D well well well ..... lets see and ooh finally I have got a humble warning :D Wolfire thank you sir, I knew ofcourse but I came up to show myself as I know you would be missing me :D . The reason why I have choosed this thread iand all my posts are here s because its the only thread on general page, in which I can participate and of my interest. If you through me out, I am sure you will all miss me but nevermind, its all part of life. Wolfire I have posted some posts in other thread as well. I hope it pleases you. I hope everything is fine now. Have a great day sir.

Mod Khutan exactly that is life so chill out and enjoy your vacations, trips and ofcourse a nice sleep as well. Happiness and humour is esential for health life. I would request you to share some interesting pictures of diferent beautiful areas for us while your traveling.

Although I have addressed the MODs' so the comments should come up from the MOD's alone, yet I can see that some senior members are trying to mess with me. Rest I respect for all the senior members so do respect have respect and I don't hear them too :o so I have kept them on ignore mode now onward.

QuOt of ThE DaY !!

Barking dogs seldom bites !!

I wonder if it's difficult to type whilst being restrained by a straitjacket...?? :D

I wonder if it's difficult to type whilst being restrained by a straitjacket...?? :o

our newbie COULD be funny, only if he/she would keep it short :D

shall someone share this tip with em?? :D

I wonder if it's difficult to type whilst being restrained by a straitjacket...?? :o

our newbie COULD be funny, only if he/she would keep it short :D

shall someone share this tip with em?? :D

Could be a CIA sponsored experiment to try and prove that an infinite number of chimpanzees hammering away at keyboards would eventually produce something intelligent.

Unfortunately due to budget restrictions the number of chimps has had to be significantly reduced. :D

Could be a CIA sponsored experiment to try and prove that an infinite number of chimpanzees hammering away at keyboards would eventually produce something intelligent.

Unfortunately due to budget restrictions the number of chimps has had to be significantly reduced. :D

Greetings Folks !!

Ofcourse you have missed me a lot :o I wounder but aah I was so busy :D anyway nevermind ... !! Ohh sorry "Wolfie" I hope now the spellings of your nick is typed okay ... :D

Actually that was the most classified information !! How do U get that info ? I wounder as someone is bugging the CIA's files :D . The further story is that, they employed some MODified super Gorrilla's in uniform to control the flow of keyboard with a shoot onsight orders . Eventually the WWF has showed it's concern over the threat to the wildlife especially to the subscription of chimps which are now in more danger.

QuOtE of ThE DaY !!

All trespassers will be shot on sight. All survivors will then be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Have a nice day!

QuEsTiOn of ThE DaY !!

..why "abbreviated" is such a long word to be very short ?