Do The Moderators Never Sleep?

leisurely

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We patrol the far reaches of cyberspace so you can sleep safely in your beds :o

Probably some people can't sleep because they view cyber ghousts in their dreams. Anyhow the thread must move on with the securities alive to maximum alert !!

QuOt of ThE DaY !!

Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac. -- George Carlin

QuEsTiOn of ThE DaY !!

...why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?

Just to echo Wolfie, one very strange cookie indeed.

P.S. your skin is alive and contains elements that darken under strong sunlight (depending upon UV content) Hair, even though organic, is dead, almost everything non-living will get bleached by sunshine.

Just didn't want you losing any sleep over that one.

We patrol the far reaches of cyberspace so you can sleep safely in your beds :D

Probably some people can't sleep because they view cyber ghousts in their dreams. Anyhow the thread must move on with the securities alive to maximum alert !!

QuOt of ThE DaY !!

Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac. -- George Carlin

QuEsTiOn of ThE DaY !!

...why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?

What is the planet Mars like this time of year? :o

I thought discussion of the moderators was discouraged in TV rules......but you have to admit, there's certainly some curiosity amongst the TV community. Threads like this make you all seem just that little bit more human.....well, in most cases with some exceptions.....who'll remain nameless.

:D:D

Oh. the church is round the corner for obeisance to TV MODS, Sibey. Here's what's on the daily menu:

Harump. Redrus in the pulpit.

"TV members, let us grovel together, MODS be thy name, MODS' kingdom come, MODS' way shall be done, in this forum or any TV haven.

Give us this day our daily postings, and forgive us our flaming, as we forgive those that flame against us. And lead us not into flaming, but deliver us from flamedom, for the MODS are the queendom, the chang beer and the harley davidsons, for ever and ever, a f** men. You may be seated."

You wanna be the collection boy, Sibeymai? Think there is an opening.

It is dangerous to leave it open :o

I thought discussion of the moderators was discouraged in TV rules......but you have to admit, there's certainly some curiosity amongst the TV community. Threads like this make you all seem just that little bit more human.....well, in most cases with some exceptions.....who'll remain nameless.

:D:D

Oh. the church is round the corner for obeisance to TV MODS, Sibey. Here's what's on the daily menu:

Harump. Redrus in the pulpit.

"TV members, let us grovel together, MODS be thy name, MODS' kingdom come, MODS' way shall be done, in this forum or any TV haven.

Give us this day our daily postings, and forgive us our flaming, as we forgive those that flame against us. And lead us not into flaming, but deliver us from flamedom, for the MODS are the queendom, the chang beer and the harley davidsons, for ever and ever, a f** men. You may be seated."

You wanna be the collection boy, Sibeymai? Think there is an opening.

It is dangerous to leave it open :o

:D

Grovel?

Who's the bashed penguin. Doc? LBD in disguise as a penguin?

Just to echo Wolfie, one very strange cookie indeed.

P.S. your skin is alive and contains elements that darken under strong sunlight (depending upon UV content) Hair, even though organic, is dead, almost everything non-living will get bleached by sunshine.

Just didn't want you losing any sleep over that one.

Good answer !! Thank you .................................. :o

QuOtE of ThE DaY !!

A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book. ~Irish Proverb

QuEsTiOn of ThE Day !!

...why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed ?

QuEsTiOn of ThE DaY !!

..why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?

mmm your worried about your dark green skin, right ?

stay off the drugs mate, thats my answer.

No "Grover"..... You are absolutely wrong !! Actualley you must take off your dark green glassess, in-order to view the full contrast of life ...... To be very honest, I don't take drugs but the ones called life saving if prescribed by my physician to be very clear.

My replies are long because I reply and address to multiple members at the same time in reading multiple posts and views, however, in answers I quote often only one, in particular, It is persumed that our senior members must be well experienced in seeing the matters on the net, yet I appologise in advance and regret to quote that your approach is a bit narrow in my case. The people who thinks that other people are drunk often are actualley infact ...... But why should I say that ..... ? As in the case of madness, the patient always consider it's doctor to be mad. Anyhow, as you all came to a conclusion by viewing the "new cookie" as a cute strange little boy now came more closer to approach your heart. Check the location now ...... as on the eve of valentine day ... !!

I, thought, that my font should be, a little brighter and colourful for those senior advanced members who have to view my posts using eye glasses in small fonts. Many of them I feel when I fond out some senior member criticising my post without being going through its final contents. I wounder why ? and so I enhanced my font to make them read clear. I strongly feel that the Advanced members should incourage newbies cute such as like me and others in giving room to participate in the discussion in the forum, in wellcoming them. I also have a firm beliefe as this isn't a sensitive thread for the participation, it's a simple question what is been asked in a thread as wondering "do the moderators never sleep ..... ? " I mean every member junior or senior may have a different approach of viewing the moderators activities. One can see as how we have advanced this thread and took upto 13 pages in having a some sort of common interest in our moderators / admin unless or otherwise it may have closed for all members. So there is nothing illegal and nothing off the rules as far as moderators / admin allow members to move on .

QuOtE of ThE DaY !!

Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

QuEsTiOn of ThE DaY !!

Why everyone hate the POLICE but love to be in POLICE ?

HinT !! Two SHIPS are involved !! Find the missing letters D C A O SHIP AND S N I RSHIP !!

Good Morning :D !!

Here I am once again !! :D What happened no replies :D ? Am I dreaming or the pannel freezed in front of my eyes :o ?

QuOtE of ThE DaY !!

True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable.

QuEsTiOn of ThE DaY !!

Will there be a day, when we look forward, to the time, where the Power of Love, will replace the Love of Power ?