Sex toys usage on the rise in Thailand

snoop1130

7 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

What has Google's guidelines on adult content got to do with anything ? Google doesn't censor the Thai media or Thaivisa.

But they do specify the content that their advertising partners (such as Thaivisa) can display on the same page a Google ad.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, stanleycoin said:

The general sex toy size you see for sale on the streets of  Thailand,  is on par with the average  western size, member.

I think this could be one of the reasons, why  Thai men feel 

so inadequate and frustrated. :giggle:

You mean a couple AAA batteries as opposed to four D cells?

11 hours ago, Psimbo said:

With such a wide variety of suitable vegetables available in local markets (err- a mate told me) I am surprised at this.

I hate to think what people have been doing if they are 'safer than cigarettes'!

vegetables are to hard for such a sensitive place also vegetables dont stimulate the right bits. before anyone says it, yes i have had these conversations with several  g.fs ?

16 minutes ago, LennyW said:

Yeah, very strange since for decades the Thai have been worshiping carved wooden cocks!!

and the Thais love a real coxk also never met a race of people like them for that. keep it up. great stuff 

29 minutes ago, Shiver said:

3D printer sales set to rocket.  Endless fun for 2 or more players.

Depending on what sites you happen upon.......3D printers are used for that very purpose on a grand scale, you can order ........Nah!, google it yourself!!! LOL!!!!

10 hours ago, Jeremy50 said:

The irony being that sex toys are in fact totally unsexy.  I'd make an exception for those $15000 love dolls that look and feel like an 18 year old Victoria's Secret model, and do absolutely anything uncomplainingly. 

Does it really matter, I mean all a vib has to do is vibrate and if it does that job good it will make a woman orgasm faster then any guy can ever do. Sex toys are just give an extra dimension to ones sex life nothing to be prude about. But yea this is Thailand.

If after use of these toys, any males experience priapism, I would 'point' them to this article, where it states:

"The substances advertised online for injections refer to two categories of drugs. The first are steroids, which are used to treat swelling."

Primo example of a "Victimless crime".  Watch out if someone comes up with sex toy app for smartphones (maybe already have....). Compliment I got when young from lady friend "You're better than a vibrator" (she had no reason to lie, was a "friend with benefits" before that phrase was  coined).

National Lampoon has some little sidebar line: "For children, a woman. For pleasure, a boy. For ecstasy, a melon" -old Arab proverb

14 hours ago, Cadbury said:

The police are part owners of the businesses that sell the stuff. And the money goes up up the distribution list to the top of the police hierarchy. Whose kidding who?

Yes price is always higher when illegal so greater profits.

18 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Why are adult sex toys illegal?

This is a country where the ruling class uses the excuse of Buddhist Morality in order to control the unwashed masses.  It's not about morality, it's about control. 

15 hours ago, tracker1 said:

Sales may be on the increase but how does one know usage is on the increase ?

A corresponding increase in battery sales perhaps.

Archived