A husband never forgot his unfaithful wife - axes her to death as she swings in a hammock

webfact

A husband never forgot his unfaithful wife - axes her to death as she swings in a hammock

3pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

A husband in Chumpon told police that he was still bitter ten years after his wife left him for another man.

Suthep Buaphan, 58, was waiting for Mapamarit cops to arrive on the front porch.

In front of the house was his wife Bunphian Buaphan, 55.

She still had an axe embedded in her skull.

Suthep told Pol Capt Suraphong Phakdeesri that his wife had left him for another man ten years ago.

After those ten years the new couple had split up and the wife had asked to come back and live with him.

He agreed but he was only pretending to be pleased that she was back, reported Daily News.

He bided his time before his wife was relaxing in a hammock on the front porch then picked up an axe. It only took two or three blows to the neck and head and his revenge was complete.

He was charged with premeditated murder and detained. 

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-06-08
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, poanoi said:

i can subscribe to wanting to extract vengeance,

but she hadnt actually done him anything wrong.

Yes some people take rejection badly, as man or a woman its your right to end a relationship if you want nobody is property of an other.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bkkthebest said:

It clearly shows that women marry for resources and security and not for love. 

recently a rather intelligent thai taxi driver tol me his lovely issan wife left him for a guy that had more money.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

The word revenge is not applicable in this story. 

His wife left him, tough.

Move on and get on with your life. 

What this story is about, is a gutless coward who attacked a woman when she was unable to defend herself. 

It is about yet another man’s pathetic inability to deal with rejection. 

Gday,  apart from the word revenge, what word would you use?   I agree with you wholly.   Wife left him. yes. tough <deleted>. yes  Get on with it. yes. pathetic. yes.            Get ............? 10 years later.   Just asking.   Cheers

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

The word I’d use is insecure, possessive, immature, pathetic narcissism. 

Ok that’s more than one word. 

If I have to choose one, it’s narcissism. 

Forgive me, my English is just ok.    and yes I agree with all of those words you quote about the nit wit.   Agreed.    .I am talking about the action, not the person and what he sought after 10 years.  Is it  revenge? ?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GBW said:

Forgive me, my English is just ok.    and yes I agree with all of those words you quote about the nit wit.   Agreed.    .I am talking about the action, not the person and what he sought after 10 years.  Is it  revenge? ?

No.

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

The word revenge is not applicable in this story. 

His wife left him, tough.

Move on and get on with your life. 

What this story is about, is a gutless coward who attacked a woman when she was unable to defend herself. 

It is about yet another man’s pathetic inability to deal with rejection. 

No, it's just as much about revenge.

Edited by Just Weird
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, GBW said:

Yes, absolutely.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

No.

The accused and the OP pointed out very clearly that it was revenge.  If you want to interpret it differently without knowing the man at all that would be your privilege but you'd be wrong.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

See Post #18

Yes.  post 18 noted. this guy is clearly a fkn nuttbag.  but his state of mind is not my question. My question to you is , was his crime a crime of revenge?

• Like 1