Free medical care for community pets

Rimmer

Free medical care for community pets

image.png

PATTAYA:--Marbpradu pets were given free veterinary care during a recent Public Health outreach clinic.

The mobile unit from the Disease Control Section of Pattaya City Public Health Office set up a veterinarian clinic at the Marbpradu community in Khao Talo Soi 3 May 30, where they gave rabies vaccines, anti-flea treatment, birth control injections, spaying and other medical treatment free of charge to a variety of pets and animals residing in the area.

Pet owners were also given advice on how to care for their loved ones especially as it is now the hot and rainy season and the animals need special attention. Advice included giving pets plenty of water to drink to lower their body temperatures, and ensuring that they have a shady spot to lie and to bathe them at least once a week.

These mobile units are providing regular veterinary services in the communities around Pattaya, free of charge. For more information, please call 038-25 3259 or Pattaya city call center 1337.

pattaya_mail_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya Mail 2018-06-09
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, fakename said:

Why dont they give the locations, Before,  the event, not after. I have several stray cats I would like to get treated, and cant afford to take all the cats, on the soi, to a vet. 

i have several stray cats? well they aren't your cats then are they. want to call them yours then pay for them. they gave a number, call them