2018 US Open Golf 14-17 June live TV broadcast ?

electric

Thanks for your replies guys. All depends on what package you have with True I guess, and whether you have an android box.

The last 3 hours each day of The Masters couple of months ago was broadcast on free to air Thai TV. Think it was CH33 or CH35. (3am till 6am Thai time)

Doesn't seem to be the case for the US Open.

Anyway .... seems that Shinnecock Hills is sorting the men from the boys this year.

• Like 1

I understand your dilemma as I often have the same problem of finding particular sporting streams . I made the posting below on the 2nd of June but no replies giving a real solution although there was a suggestion of looking at the Bangkok Post as they publish a list of sporting events and the channels showing them but I could not access them on line and the paper is not always available where I live .

Probably going to get shot down on this one but what seems to be unavailable here in Thailand is a daily comprehensive clear TV listings of all available sporting events , i.e. each individual sport is separated to its own category and times and the channels to watch are published . So at a glance info instead of having to go searching online . Or am I being too optimistic or maybe its already out there . Perhaps Thaivisa could be interested ?

I understand your dilemma as I often have the same problem of finding particular sporting streams . I made the posting below on the 2nd of June but no replies giving a real solution although there was a suggestion of looking at the Bangkok Post as they publish a list of sporting events and the channels showing them but I could not access them on line and the paper is not always available where I live .

Probably going to get shot down on this one but what seems to be unavailable here in Thailand is a daily comprehensive clear TV listings of all available sporting events , i.e. each individual sport is separated to its own category and times and the channels to watch are published . So at a glance info instead of having to go searching online . Or am I being too optimistic or maybe its already out there . Perhaps Thaivisa could be interested ?

If you have an android or i phone then install one of the Thailand TV listing app