Lyrica

tjinks

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, bahtboy said:

My online supplier of Pregabalin (Lyrica) from India isn't responding to my emails now so I am assuming they have gone out of business. Searching the internet for Pregabalin brings up many results but they almost always require a prescription. Living in Thailand one doesn't normally get a prescription. Consequently I am now looking for another supplier here in Thailand. Sheryl has indicated that there are two generics available in Thailand but I haven't found a pharmacy yet that knows of either of them nor can bother to take the time to find a supplier. 

Would anybody know of a source for generic pregabalin? I live near Pattaya but would be able to travel.  Regards, bahtboy.

There are now more than 2 on the market.

The drugs you are looking for are:

Lybalin distributed by Biopharm tel.png Tel: (+66) 2258 8888, (+66) 2258

Nervica distributed by Medline Tel: (+66) 2026 3138

Pebarin dstributed by Siam Pharmecuticals   tel.png Tel: (+66) 2625 9999

Toprelin distributed by T.O. Chemicals   tel.png Tel: (+66) 2275 6053 -9, (+66) 2277 4141, (+66) 2277 0187, (+66) 2693 1687 -94

To start with I suggest you take this specific names to the main Fascino pharmacy in North Pattaya. If they are unable to supply any of these ask them to order it, usually possible (they will be getting deliveries regularly from some of these distributors anyhow) if you guarantee to purchase a specific amount. You will need to discuss this with person in charge, not just person behind the counter.

If that fails have a Thai speaker call these pharmacies in Bangkok:

1.Roong Roj Pharmacy, Soi Onnut (Sukhumvit 77) about 75 m in from Sukhumvit on right hand side  Tel   02 311 2720

https://th-th.facebook.com/รุ่งโรจน์เภสัช-Rungroj-Pharmacy-บางขุนเทียน-142299316206160/

It is a very, very busy place so may have to persevere in getting them on the line.

2. South East Pharmacy Sukhumvit Road. near Soi 15  tel 02 252-8241.

https://www.facebook.com/SEPharmacy/

If that also fails call the distributors above and ask for names of pharmacies they have supplied to.

If you are willing to buy say 6 months to a year supply in advance some distributors will sell to you directly which is of course even cheaper.

• Like 1

I am taking it at present but don't know how long I will have to take it for, I'm taking it for "fiery feet" seems it is to do with my type 2 diebetis and I get this hot feeling in both my feet which drives me crazy, however since taking this drug along with more vitamin C it has improved no end, but I really don't want to be on yet another drug long term.

What are you guys using it for?