Thai woman gambled away all the foreigner's money - so she went armed to get more before he came back!

webfact

2 hours ago, billd766 said:

How strange you should say that.

I used to send my Thai wife about 150,000 a month when I was working and that wa 10 years ago.

She didn't gamble it away but used it wisely buying land and building her business. We have been married 18 years this year.

Perhaps, to quote many a TVF poster " My wife is different".

"Buying land that only she can own and building HER business" 

Maybe not so much different after all, just smarter.

Also has to be said you are no different to all these other guys who send large sums and end up losing it all, because you have been lucky so far makes no difference!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Justfine said:

Lack of intelligence.

Lack of inteligence, inability to understand the consequences of actions, no critical thinking skills. You name it, they ain't got it.

I hope that one day every human being is able to be properly educated up to 18 years of age, with the option to go further.

2 hours ago, Davmaac said:

Also has to be said you are no different to all these other guys who send large sums and end up losing it all, because you have been lucky so far makes no difference!

I know billd personally. And if he's only "been lucky so far" as you claim than his wife really is different than the girls your experience was formed by. 

(Please don't take this the wrong way billd) 

Billd is old. Like mind crushingly, soul sucking, dread introducingly ancient. And perhaps at one point, way in the past, he was handsome. Did I mention that he is really old so that he's retired and collecting a pension? Not that they're worth a damn after the '08 financial meltdown. I would bet that his wife could sit on her rear and probably make more off her investments than billd brings in.

So what's he good for? If she was really the cold hearted harpy you want to believe it's just biding her time what's stopping her from trading billd in for a younger more affluent model? Why doesn't she push him down the mountain and collect insurance? 

So either the woman I've known and billd has loved for a long time isn't as smart as the trollops some apparently have experience with or she really is different than the aforementioned trollops. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, thecyclist said:

Greed and stupidity certainly played a role, but this woman, like many Thais suffers from a serious gambling addiction:I have observed it over  and  over again, their passion(addiction)for gambling:They can't stop until all their money is gone, and then they start borrowing.

Not only Thais.

You find them all over the world in every country.

I personally know some one in Europe who gambled away in exess of Euro 800000-.

Was all money from an inheritance.

Here is true humor. A good friend of mine came home to find his Thai girlfriend bound up and mouth taped with duct tape and all his expensive possessions had been stolen. Of course you can imagine the crying girl in academy award fashion. My friend smelled a rat and luckily had pictures of all his stuff so went around the local pawn shops and sure enough there was his stuff. He showed the pawn shop owner a picture of his GF and sure enough it was her, not too bright. He got the cops and charged her and she got a few years in the monkey house for her efforts.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, colinneil said:

You couldnt make this up, taking a 4 year old on a robbery.

You stay there dear play with your doll, mummies just off to rob a gold shop.?

..desperate people do desperate things.

18 hours ago, johncat1 said:

To send 200,000 Baht to a Thai woman is like letting a kid lose in a sweet shop and telling them not to eat any sweets...

I mentioned to my wife today that she's worth about 30 million Baht if I check out.  She said she got about 200 Baht in lunch money for volunteering at the local hospital part of this month.  I'm thinking that it will work out to about 15 Baht per hour.  Way better than when I married her 40 years ago.  Life is good as long as you don't know what hit you!

Edit:  Wifey isn't stupid, just doesn't give a crap about money.

Edited by Damrongsak
  • Like 2

Can't understand these soft C's sending that sort of money to their wives/gf's

In one hand, out the other, need more, no have, ok, rob jewellery store, no pompen, till you get caught

No mention that she spent it on the Thai boyfriend/husband, who probably came up with the idea, need more tiruk, if husband not give you any more I finish you, rob gold shop, easy, my pen rye tiruk 

Edited by 4MyEgo

17 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

Don't generalize.

Over the years, I've sent plenty more than that to my wife. All accounted for. All items requested to purchase, were purchased. Inc land deals in excess of 1 mil TB.

So again, pointless to generalize.

Check out her age  not exactly the age of responsibility for a Thai woman My original comment  stands

20 hours ago, Davmaac said:

Of course it makes a difference that I have not lost any money.

I haven't been run over by a bus, thrown off a tower block in Pattaya or any other horror stories that you may come up with. I knew my wife for 7 years before we married and she didn't cheat me then either.

I lost a whole lot more in the UK when my wife there divorced me than I can ever lose here.

From your post and your negative attitude I assume that you did lose money and had not such a reliable wife/gf.

Edited by billd766
added extra text

17 hours ago, dave_boo said:

I know billd personally. And if he's only "been lucky so far" as you claim than his wife really is different than the girls your experience was formed by. 

(Please don't take this the wrong way billd) 

Billd is old. Like mind crushingly, soul sucking, dread introducingly ancient. And perhaps at one point, way in the past, he was handsome. Did I mention that he is really old so that he's retired and collecting a pension? Not that they're worth a damn after the '08 financial meltdown. I would bet that his wife could sit on her rear and probably make more off her investments than billd brings in.

So what's he good for? If she was really the cold hearted harpy you want to believe it's just biding her time what's stopping her from trading billd in for a younger more affluent model? Why doesn't she push him down the mountain and collect insurance? 

So either the woman I've known and billd has loved for a long time isn't as smart as the trollops some apparently have experience with or she really is different than the aforementioned trollops. 

Thaks for the reference Dave.

I may add it to my cv if I ever get the urge to go back tio work.

On 6/15/2018 at 11:00 AM, Rally123 said:

I call BS on the gun adaption.

Actually it is true, adapted for .22 cal but wouldn't be safe firing more than one bullet thru it, High school gang kids are caught carrying these all the time.

• Like 1

I can see her spinning this and making it her Fuhlang Husband's fault............"He sent me 200K Baht, but I gambled it away, I had to rob the store and get it back because he would beat me, and beat me, when he got home.".................next headline:  "Israeli wife beater arrested in Suvarnabhumi  on return ti Thailand."  faces 20,000 baht fine and 5 years in prison.?

15 hours ago, billd766 said:

Thaks for the reference Dave.

I may add it to my cv if I ever get the urge to go back tio work.

Not a problem ye olde chap.

It really offended my sense of fair play that some narcissistic keyboard warrior thought that his experience (or perchance something he read on stickman?) is the only available option out there.

Especially when directed at someone who the most I can fault for is no longer being willing to go on long rides...

2 hours ago, dave_boo said:

Not a problem ye olde chap.

It really offended my sense of fair play that some narcissistic keyboard warrior thought that his experience (or perchance something he read on stickman?) is the only available option out there.

Especially when directed at someone who the most I can fault for is no longer being willing to go on long rides...

I can't afford a Honda Goldwing trike especially with all the import taxes and duties.

Trikes are harder to fall off.

On 6/15/2018 at 10:15 PM, seajae said:

again we see all those that are only capable of picking up bar girls and hookers trying to rubbish anyone that has a great wife, I love the way these pathetic losers refuse to accept there are some  really great women in Thailand that are honest. <snip> Guys just need to find an honest wife, they are out there but not hanging out in bars etc. 

Image result for grant wood american gothic

On 6/15/2018 at 1:47 PM, marko kok prong said:

many of the petty criminals here have the iq of a snail,Rob somewhere and take the loot home.

Not only the criminals have the IQ of a snail in Isaan - many have - I live 35 km of Nong Han and was shortly after the robbery in Nong Han and passed by the Gold shop with a Dozen or so Police men present on the mainroad outside. ?

On 6/15/2018 at 3:51 PM, thecyclist said:

Greed and stupidity certainly played a role, but this woman, like many Thais suffers from a serious gambling addiction:I have observed it over  and  over again, their passion(addiction)for gambling:They can't stop until all their money is gone, and then they start borrowing.

I can confirm that one - Live in small village - they play here everyday - and many loose - get addicted and no way out - my Gf addicted too.

The police take bribes and since years the same. 

?