Trump quip about North Korea's Kim sparks outcry on social media

rooster59

1 hour ago, sstuff3 said:

The beginning of an economic slowdown? The US is headed towards 4% GDP growth, unemployment is at a 40+ year low and more than 1.2 million new jobs have been created in the last 18 months. Stock markets are at record levels.
As far as angering allies over unfair trade, who cares? Especially when Canada charges 200+% tariffs for US dairy and other products while having a 1.1 trillion dollar trade deficit since the start of NAFTA.
We finally have a President who stands up for America and it's been a long time coming.
I won't address the other nonsense you wrote as I see it as a waste of time to argue with someone filled with hate and wrong information.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Please get your facts straight.

• Thanks 1

You're right, HRC telling the truth did not serve her well. She should have lied through her teeth just like the man-child did and does.
HRC and truth in the same sentence [emoji23]
She lied through her teeth, which is one of many reasons why she didn't win.
He won and is doing everything he promised he would.
That's a odd pair of glasses you use to see the world through.

• Like 1

Just now, sstuff3 said:

From one of the most liberal outlets. They will still find a way to wave it off and continue down the path of disbelief. They don't like facts.

Or talk about golden showers or something. Forget the economy. Democrats are more interested in golden shower rumours. It interests them more.

• Like 1

Or talk about golden showers or something. Forget the economy. Democrats are more interested in golden shower rumours. It interests them more.
They are interested in anything that distracts the people from the real progress made. Keep the blinders on their sheep so they can try to stage a comeback.
A lot of life-long Democrats are finally seeing clearer now and the Democratic party is falling apart. There are still some die-hards that won't believe the sky is blue even after seeing it for themselves.

• Thanks 1

The dairy import tax is at best misleading.
This is the link for Canada's Tariffs. https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/trade-commerce/tariff-tarif/2018/html/tblmod-eng.html
They set an annual "access commitment" (unspecified amounts) that can be imported at 7.5% while anything over the access commitment is taxed at rates up to 295.5%.

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, sstuff3 said:

This is the link for Canada's Tariffs. https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/trade-commerce/tariff-tarif/2018/html/tblmod-eng.html
They set an annual "access commitment" (unspecified amounts) that can be imported at 7.5% while anything over the access commitment is taxed at rates up to 295.5%.

Exactly. So only if the access has been reached there is a high tax.

BTW, how do the dairy farmers in the USA make a living? State support, so I would fully understand the Canadians who do not give state support to their farmers. Sounds like an unfair advantage.

So your statement about the dairy tax is misleading at best.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, sstuff3 said:

There are military veterans and others in prison for doing far less than she did.
You're arguments are all based on emotion. I get it. You don't like him. That's OK. That's your right but don't expect your temper tantrums to sway the opinions of others unless you are prepared to "discuss" with facts.
Have a good evening.

So how about Trump using his personal, unsecured, phone?

I also recall stories about Pence and others using a private server for official business.

Some off topic posts and replies about Hillary and the election have been removed. 

Posts containing intentional misspellings of public figures have been removed. If you do not want your post to be removed, spell people's names correctly. 

3 hours ago, sstuff3 said:

They are interested in anything that distracts the people from the real progress made. Keep the blinders on their sheep so they can try to stage a comeback.
A lot of life-long Democrats are finally seeing clearer now and the Democratic party is falling apart. There are still some die-hards that won't believe the sky is blue even after seeing it for themselves. 

A lot of life-long Democrats are finally seeing clearer now and the Democratic party is falling apart

Facts to support that? Or did you get that from the department of wishful thinking?

10 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

A lot of life-long Democrats are finally seeing clearer now and the Democratic party is falling apart

Facts to support that? Or did you get that from the department of wishful thinking?

"department of wishful thinking? "

AKA Fox new network

6 hours ago, tropo said:

So you're complaining about how Trump communicates, yet you spell his name "tRump".

There's a lesson in this. If you insult in a childish manner a person you're trying to analyze in a serious way, your efforts become fruitless. Once I see "tRump", I stop reading as you cannot be taken seriously. You're only pampering to Trump haters, so you're only talking to your own cheer squad. 

Correct.