Best 3 golf courses?

moonseeker

Good day. Got a few friends coming and they want me to line up 3 days of for them. I would not have a clue where to start. Could anybody help me with a shortlist of the favorite 3 or 4 courses and I can take it from there. Thank you for any brief feedback. MS>

Contact Andre or Tawan at Outback Golf Bar on Soi Siam CC about 200 meters before the construction. They have a comprehensive website.

They can arrange transportation from town to and from the golf courses, tee times, etc. and discounted greens fees.  They set up golf tours for visitors, and it is way cheaper than trying to do it yourself.  

• Like 1

You could send this to them to give them an idea of prices and also has phone numbers if they want to book direct. Although these are Pattaya Sports Club prices as it is low season most (not all) courses would give these prices for anyone booking.

June 2018 rates.pdf

• Thanks 1

Laem Chabang is fantastic but make sure you know the price you are going to pay before booking.  6,000 baht a round is what you may end up paying outside of special days, pricey to some but worth it to play on a course of this standard.  Same can be said for the Siam Country Club courses: Old Course, Plantation and Waterside which does do cheaper deals and worth it.  

Bang Phra is great and a good price, as is Kao Kheaw and Burapha (opposite Laem Chabang) up that direction.  Phoenix a good option closer to Pattaya.  Green Valley, Saint Andrews and Silky Oaks is also a fantastic set-up.

Fact is, you are spoilt for choice and wherever you go it will probably be excellent.

1 hour ago, Cranky said:

Laem Chabang is fantastic but make sure you know the price you are going to pay before booking.  6,000 baht a round is what you may end up paying outside of special days, pricey to some but worth it to play on a course of this standard.  Same can be said for the Siam Country Club courses: Old Course, Plantation and Waterside which does do cheaper deals and worth it.  

Bang Phra is great and a good price, as is Kao Kheaw and Burapha (opposite Laem Chabang) up that direction.  Phoenix a good option closer to Pattaya.  Green Valley, Saint Andrews and Silky Oaks is also a fantastic set-up.

Fact is, you are spoilt for choice and wherever you go it will probably be excellent.

Laem Chabang is 2437 baht for 18 holes on Tuesdays which is great value for a course of this calibre. Normally weekdays is around 4900 bht. Playing tomorrow morning in fact.