Need computer writing table 5' w x 2.25' L x 2.5' hi

cubism001

I got 2 of these tables easily at Walmart online in the states, but can't figure out how to do this here (Lotus etc.) I self-publish my own romance novels & these tables (heavy duty plastic Cosco stuff) are crucial. How can I get them? Deadlines make shopping at Chang Moi (sp) furniture stores seem crazy. Ones I've seen from there aren't wide enough anyway. I'd rather go to Big C or Lotus, get my tables & go home w them. (I'm back after 1.5 yrs.) Thank you.

HomePro have folding tables (steel base, wood top) in various sizes, most only seem to be 2' deep though. We have a bunch of 5'x 2' which we use for party dining tables/salad bar etc etc..

We do have a couple that are 6'x 2.5' x 2.5' high which I think also came from HomePro, these are generally stronger and they are heavy!

This sort of thing:-

1028328.jpg

Good solid computer tables are difficult to find in CM.

When I say computer tables, I mean those with sliding keyboard panels and a place to put the printer

Edited by EricTh

20 hours ago, EricTh said:

Good solid computer tables are difficult to find in CM.

When I say computer tables, I mean those with sliding keyboard panels and a place to put the printer

This is a computer table I bought for $600.  plus $200.   for assembly in my office.

desk.jpg.f7abb87cd502b19223e66a73de79ac89.jpg

It took two   experienced installers  8 hours to assemble it.   They could have been models for a time and motion study.   I was totally satisfied with everything  from start to finish.   Quality product for the 10 years I used it.

I don't see these kind of things available in the Kingdom but maybe they are  in some places in Bangkok.

I think  a person has to appreciate/understand the limited availability of some/many items in Thailand.

I'm 6ft and am finding it hard to get a computer desk with enough space to fit my legs comfortably underneath.

Office Pro do some strong-ish looking folding tables with deep molded plastic tops in several sizes  which might be strong enough for what the OP wants - I'm out in the sticks ATM and nowhere near one though.

Edited by tebee
corrected name

• 2 weeks later...

An OP who rented from me outside of Boulder used 2 tables like I've described.  He was a systems analyst & those seemed to work fine for him.  I'm a similar kind of minimalist, so when I began writing & publishing my work, I tried using those tables.  

BTW. I didn't like the rat race in the west, so moved to Asia in 1995.  I'm aware of cultural adjustments, believe me.

A neighbor here got those heavy-looking tables at a furniture store in the shopping mall near Big C.  I don't know if they still have them, & believe it or not, I've never been to Big C. (I'm a serious introvert.) I suppose I'll get started today.  Any more advice would be welcome.  Oh, & my waterpik stopped charging. Maybe it's a dud.  Hope I can find one here. Perhaps airport plaza.  Thank you.