British tourist forced to apologise after being caught trying to pull insurance scam on Koh Samui

snoop1130

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The name and skin colour give it away....he's African, not British. Nigerian no doubt......a country of scammers.

Recent articles explain that he is in fact Nigerian but ‘staying’ in London. Nick-named ‘Big Man’ but I don’t think that name will stick when in a Thai prison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, DILLIGAD said:

That’s a good olde world British name. Maybe he scammed the passport too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But you'd have no problems with his name if he was playing for England in the World Cup. 

He'd fit right in with real English names like Delle Alli and Raheem Sterling 

Brits love to claim dark skinned people as their own when they are winning medals at the Olympics or playing football for them or fighting wars for them but soon as they get into trouble they are suddenly Nigerian or Jamaican.

If this was a little blonde Essex girl, they be all saying, silly little lass just made a little mistake. 

1 hour ago, altcar bob said:

That famous quote,yes magnificent in meaning and actions by fellow"Britisch"  "A dog is born in a stable,does the dog think its a horse?"   of course it does not,and to prove it,no recourse to public funds,no food banks,only Tesco crap bins

Can you please explain what you are trying to say as it doesn't make any sense to me.

10 minutes ago, irishken said:

Brits love to claim dark skinned people as their own when they are winning medals at the Olympics or playing football for them or fighting wars for them but soon as they get into trouble they are suddenly Nigerian or Jamaican.

If this was a little blonde Essex girl, they be all saying, silly little lass just made a little mistake. 

Don't other countries do that?

20 minutes ago, irishken said:

I concur Ken ( though solely not just the Brits ) , hypocrisy runs deep amongst many of the righteous posters here on TV. ?

18 hours ago, mickymouse1 said:

Hey mate, the bugger didn't get away with it?or am I reading different story??

What about insurance companies that refuse to pay out for genuine claims. You read about it all the time in the UK.

1 hour ago, chang1 said:

Don't other countries do that?

Indeed they do but we are talking about a British national now so lets all just bash them for the moment?

But yes Irish included but i'm seeing a lot more of this since the Brexit vote and its been followed up in Mainland Europe.

Having been watching the World cup and seeing that most of the teams are made up of people who lets say don't have a local name, i wonder how shit they would be without them 

but then i turn on the news at night and all i hear is about not allowing anymore foreigners into their country. 

France, Belgium and Germany come to mind. 

41 minutes ago, irishken said:

Indeed they do but we are talking about a British national now so lets all just bash them for the moment?

But yes Irish included but i'm seeing a lot more of this since the Brexit vote and its been followed up in Mainland Europe.

Having been watching the World cup and seeing that most of the teams are made up of people who lets say don't have a local name, i wonder how shit they would be without them 

but then i turn on the news at night and all i hear is about not allowing anymore foreigners into their country. 

It's almost as if some people think that the issues of terrorism, crime, misogyny and religious fundamentalism are more important than football hey.

19 minutes ago, Poottrong said:

It's almost as if some people think that the issues of terrorism, crime, misogyny and religious fundamentalism are more important than football hey.

Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.

1 hour ago, irishken said:

Thanks for balancing that comment. We are used to being bashed not least for having had an empire as if no other countries have ever invaded another country and behaved badly. At least we left some countries in a better state than when we took over. 

2 hours ago, possum1931 said:

What about insurance companies that refuse to pay out for genuine claims. You read about it all the time in the UK.

If no-one scammed or lied there probably would be very little of that happening. There is no such thing as a victimless crime.

3 minutes ago, chang1 said:

If no-one scammed or lied there probably would be very little of that happening. There is no such thing as a victimless crime.

"If no-one scammed or lied there probably would be very little of that happening." Do you really believe that?:cheesy: The more money that insurance companies, banks etc get, the more they want.

Look at it another way. Supposing that tomorrow, someone invented a way that made sure it was impossible to scam an insurance company, do you think they would bring their premiums down?:cheesy: Come on, the truth now.

Archived