Dear Sir/madam: Sorry..... we don't accept ladyboys

webfact

26 minutes ago, Justfine said:

Yours is narrow minded. Incredibly so. You want to impose your subjective views onto others and ignore biology.

Okay...let's start with the mere basics: do you understand the meaning of the words "narrow" and "wide" or "broad"?

You can not start from an opinion that refuses to see more than one side or perspective and call that  "broad" and call everyone, who can see more sides and perspectives as "narrow".

Do you understand that?

Also: do you understand, that there are other things at play here then "biology" OR that "biology" is really a broader (sic!) field, then what you make it out to be?

Do you accept, that there are psychological aspects to a humans personality?

Do you get, that not only your loved "biology", that plays into the building of a personality?

Would you be willing to accept "biological" or "psychological" experts' opinion on different subjects or is it just "I don't FEEL this is right, so it can not be right"?

These are the basics. If your answer to  one or more of these questions is "no", then ...please...enjoy the Friday Happy Hour and let the adults continue this discussion! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, DM07 said:

Okay...let's start with the mere basics: do you understand the meaning of the words "narrow" and "wide" or "broad"?

You can not start from an opinion that refuses to see more than one side or perspective and call that  "broad" and call everyone, who can see more sides and perspectives as "narrow".

Do you understand that?

Also: do you understand, that there are other things at play here then "biology" OR that "biology" is really a broader (sic!) field, then what you make it out to be?

Do you get, that not only your loved "biology", that plays into the building of a personality?

Would you be willing to accept "biological" or "psychological" experts' opinion on different subjects or is it just "I don't FEEL this is right, so it can not be right"?

These are the basics. If your answer to  one or more of these questions is "no", then ...please...enjoy the Friday Happy Hour and let the adults continue this discussion! 

You must be very young. Teenager I suspect.

• Sad 1

Just now, wildewillie89 said:

Maybe just over a year on this forum....more often than not what the young people say is more worthwhile. Why? As they are not holding onto opinions that got handled down to them from their uneducated grandparents. They have actually studied the issues of the day with what we consider 'credible' readings.

If you cannot believe the science, if you cannot believe the World Health Organisation's standing on the matter, then surely it is you who isn't mature enough (''must be very young'') to discuss the topic.  

The WHO is pc and also corrupt.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, duanebigsby said:

It is also the classification into male and female, not just the act.

Sex= being male or female.

Gender=identifying as male or female.

25 pages of sane people trying to drag Neanderthals into the 21st century.

Abuse once again. Sex is an act. 

• Sad 1

Just now, DM07 said:

You can not start from an opinion that refuses to see more than one side or perspective and call that  "broad" and call everyone, who can see more sides and perspectives as "narrow".

Do you understand that?

These are the basics. If your answer to  one or more of these questions is "no", then ...please...enjoy the Friday Happy Hour and let the adults continue this discussion! 

Answer ANY of the @#$%^& questions, Troll!

And by the way: my age is quiet irrelevant, since I started this discussion from the side of "scientific facts" + empathy for a ridiculed and discriminated minority, where as you are holding the position of "being a pompous a$$"!

Quippy one liners with no substance, rather seem like you are a 6 year old, lacking the basic capacity for a civilized discourse!

Go troll somebody else.

• Confused 1

Just now, Justfine said:

Your source is discredited. You lose again.

The very first result that will come up in a simple search is a Harvard University piece discussing the science. Harvard is discredited?

What did I lose the first time? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, wildewillie89 said:

The very first result that will come up in a simple search is a Harvard University piece discussing the science. Harvard is discredited?

What did I lose the first time? 

You lost.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, duanebigsby said:

It isn't your choice in almost every Western country. It's against civil rights laws.

Since when did the western part of the world become of significant relevance to the asian part. Even civil rights can be really f**ked up some times.

1 hour ago, DM07 said:

So just to be clear: all you have to say to this is a) it is the (restaurants) owners choice and so be it and b ) it is not a smart BUSINESS move. But overall, I guess you are okay with it! Free enterprise and all that.....

Yes! I am totally okey with that. If that makes me an a**hole in your eyes. Then so be it. Overall, I guess the discussion ends with that. Cheers!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, duanebigsby said:

I know how to read a definition from a dictionary.

It has 2 meanings.

Seems you haven't met that challenging skill level yet.

Primary definition is an act. Now grow up or go troll elsewhere.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Get Real said:

Since when did the western part of the world become of significant relevance to the asian part. Even civil rights can be really f**ked up some times.

Yes! I am totally okey with that. If that makes me an a**hole in your eyes. Then so be it. Overall, I guess the discussion ends with that. Cheers!

Yes to both!

Cheers!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wildewillie89 said:

I would have thought the 2 meanings being numbered '1' and '2' would have been a bit of a clue.

I would have thought teenagers would have friends and not write essays on trans people in their spare time.

Guess not.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Did you read your own quote?

British dictionary definition of trannie:

trannie

tranny

noun plural -nies

1. a transistor radio
  2. a transvestite
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition

No mention of transgender there! I'm a Brit so I'll stick with Collins thanks.

tranny2

or tran·nie

[tran-ee]
Word Origin

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com

noun, plural tran·nies. Slang: Disparaging and Offensive.
  1. a contemptuous term used to refer to a transvestite, a transsexual, or a transgender person.
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Justfine said:

tranny2

or tran·nie

[tran-ee]
Word Origin

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com

noun, plural tran·nies. Slang: Disparaging and Offensive.

1. a contemptuous term used to refer to a transvestite, a transsexual, or a transgender person.

What dictionary is this quote from? Not a British one, I'll wager.

• Haha 1