Neeranam

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think that finaly I got the point Rambo

And the ones that are in a queue now for you, are there not becuase you have made them to believe that you have money. It is only because you are such a young and good looking guy......

If you put your beautiful body and I put a rich man next to you, I am sure now that the girls will choose you....

This is the factor.....donot know why I did not see it clearly before......you are right Rambo!!

Actually, if they're hard up for cash they'll probably choose the rich man (because i don't pay out).....and then come knocking on my door at two in the morning :o

Rambo, if I become your ageing buddy, could you toss a couple my way next time you have a surplus?

P.S. Pattaya Fox, it wasn't me who mentioned you know what. I don't envy you having to keep all these trouble makers PC.

Rambo, I did actually say good tradeoff, so we're in accord . And I know where you're coming from because you speak for me when I was your age and now I don't agree with most of what I used to say then. Furthermore, if you're anywhere near Phuket when I'm there in Sept, permit me to stand you to well earned a beer, which is more than the other tight old gits here have offered to do.

Hei, listen you no-so-young viril stud....not becuase you are changing team now you are entitled to call us gits.....-

I have a great time with young lads, but I can not stand arrogance and ego......so I would not invite Rambo to a church even if I believe in it... :o

You guys enjoy your beer and discuss how will you organize the queues...I can image the desperated girls waiting out of the bar..... :D

Rambo, I did actually say good tradeoff, so we're in accord . And I know where you're coming from because you speak for me when I was your age and now I don't agree with most of what I used to say then. Furthermore, if you're anywhere near Phuket when I'm there in Sept, permit me to stand you to well earned a beer, which is more than the other tight old gits here have offered to do.

Fair play qwertz, you're a scholar and a gentleman.

Now i've successfully won over Ray and qwertz, i'll have to realign my sights on Alf and torito. Hmm, something tells me they might be harder nuts to crack....

Now i've successfully won over Ray and qwertz, i'll have to realign my sights on Alf and torito. Hmm, something tells me they might be harder nuts to crack....

Rambo, you may be right or you may be wrong....it does not matter.....(ego is always wrong anyway)...

Just think what would you do if a young 15 years old boy come to you, and arrogantly pretend to lecture you in matters that you already know and understand...

I personally dont give a toss if you are right or wrong........I am grateful with the priviledges and fortunes that life had gifted me with, becuase I know that there are millions and millions out there who could not image the great life that we have in here, and the experiences we can live.......

But I wish you get the message........in life everything that we have it has been given to us...don't beleive that you are better than the ugly, the poor or the miserable...you are just more lucky than them.

Have a beer with qwertz Rambo, he is a great chap and you have much t learn from him.....as for me?...no bad feelings....I would not make honour to my luck if I would have any....cheers

I don't fancy your chances rambo, bloody troublemakers, both of 'em.

you shut up old fart!!