Thai Media

thaibebop

I wanted to start a thread a long time ago about what we all like from Thai media. However, I was using dail up and couldn't do much. Now, I have DSL and I want to share as well as become more informed over what can be found in Thailand as far as Media is concerned.

So, post bits of your favorite movies and songs, TV shows and other things that make Thailand amazing and fun. :o

Here is a song I came across recently from Armchair.

undefined

This looks amazing. I would love to see this place. Has anyone been?

Okay, I just realized I kind bent my own guidelines here, as this is not Thai Media. However, it is media and concerned with Thailand, plus I thought many here might enjoy this.

Edited by thaibebop

Okay, let's clear something up here. That first link of yours, not Thai media. That is monkeya$$ farang media. Learn the difference.

Only media produced by Thais for Thais or respectable professional western media highlighting Thai culture.

This thread will not be used to display the worst of what my country sends out to see the world.

Now, something more civilized.

Bird & Sek Live!! :D

Okay, let's clear something up here. That first link of yours, not Thai media. That is monkeya$$ farang media. Learn the difference.

Only media produced by Thais for Thais or respectable professional western media highlighting Thai culture.

Oops...

The first video, the cameraman is a Thai (albeit in America). You can follow the link off the Google page to his homepage. :o

Anyhow, to get things back on track, here's a short video of some more traditional Thai dancing I came across.

Edited by katana

Oops...

The first video, the cameraman is a Thai (albeit in America). You can follow the link off the Google page to his homepage. :o

Anyhow, to get things back on track, here's a short video of some more traditional Thai dancing I came across.

Cool! That's better. We all know the ugly stuff is out there, but here we want the good stuff. Nothing wrong with humor if you find that though.

Lizard Love Story

Heres one I got my wife for watching Thai T.V online when it works...

http://www.goggleboxtv.com/ (For some reason that link does not work...however I have been on the site!).

The best one which I have the software for is Free Net TV and Radio Player

however I cannot find the link, someone may know? If not I can email the file to anyone who wants it, very useful if you are away from Thailand obviously...

:o

Edited by lopburiguy

• 3 weeks later...