U.S. to give North Korea post-summit timeline with 'asks' soon - official

webfact

10 hours ago, sanemax said:

Its was shown that NK were making new buildings at the site , it hasnt been established what the new buildings would be used for , they could be new accommodation for the weapons inspectors

You're confusing 2 news stories. There was one about new building going on at a NK weapons cite. The story I cited isn't that one.

On 6/30/2018 at 10:47 PM, bristolboy said:

You're confusing 2 news stories. There was one about new building going on at a NK weapons cite. The story I cited isn't that one.

Trump tweeted:

"Many good conversations with North Korea-it is going well! In the meantime, no Rocket Launches or Nuclear Testing in 8 months. All of Asia is thrilled. Only the Opposition Party, which includes the Fake News, is complaining. If not for me, we would now be at War with North Korea!" 

"There's no evidence that they are decreasing stockpiles, or that they have stopped their production," one unnamed U.S. official briefed on the latest intelligence told NBC News last week. "There is absolutely unequivocal evidence that they are trying to deceive the U.S." 

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/395305-trump-wed-be-at-war-with-north-korea-if-it-wasnt-for-me