EVA Air

luther

Very strange.

Chaotic messages on their website when trying to book.

Haven't they updated their website properly?

Or has the thing been cancelled/postponed?

flightstats.com shows todays flight as correctly operated and landed in TPE.

?

Edited by KhunBENQ

28 minutes ago, sfokevin said:

I was able to access thier website... Flights look to be about 10k baht... and 4 hours nonstop is a plus ?

Looks like I was just fooled by their "unconventional" website design (seeing a whole page of rules text, search result below after scrolling).

Now I see some combinations for July.

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Looks like I was just fooled by their "unconventional" website design (seeing a whole page of rules text, search result below after scrolling).

Now I see some combinations for July.

Yes that caught me off guard too!... Lame design...

• Haha 1

Easy to navigate, easy to book, great fares if you know the optimum time to book.  I booked already for a CDX-SFO in late February. No more transiting through Bangkok.  Saved myself a lot hassle and money.  Thanks EVA.

On 7/1/2018 at 10:48 PM, canthai55 said:

I booked last month. Flight in November. Thru my travel agent.

Saved $1000

Same ....2 hr layover to stretch my legs in TP, then to BKK then jump up north.....used EVA many times..nice

There is a nice lounge in the Taipe airport on the second level above the mall area... ~$39 and they have showers... I always used it when coming from the US to Thailand... nice refresher after the long haul flight across the Pacific 

17 hours ago, canthai55 said:

Mine YVR TPE CNX

Wasnt aware of the TPE to CNX and I think I already booked but nice to know as I pass thru there often

So I'm DC-LAX(Domestic) LAX-TPE-BKK (EVA) then Vietjet to CNX...got that one for under 1000bt-27usd

as I think cost more for me to go from TPE-CNX and can stretch my legs in BKK--exchange money--active SIM card in cell--grab a tasty Oishi Tea at 7-11 in basement and lastly my first attempt to AVOID the BKK Immig mess there!

16 hours ago, sqwakvfr said:

I booked back when Eva Air first announced flight to CNX from TPE.  I got CNX-TPE-LAX(3 hr layover) roundtrip for $800 .  I'm looking forward to it.  

Im coming in from DC-LAX (Domestic) then LAX-TPE-BKK (EVA) then Vietjet to CNX  ONE way-all for about $600usd

Think about the same layover but I like TPE airport--I always use the nice showers too--never had to pay for it tho!

15 hours ago, chingmai331 said:

No good for me to ATL: must also stop in SFO.  A big time waster.  I'll go Korean every time.  AND the lounge at ICN is free, layover 2 hrs, food and beer free.

Ive taken both--wasnt aware of the free food n booze but I get enough on flight--EVA has always offered me the free showers which ALWAYS outweighs the food-booze after that haul..and I'm going to CNX all the way from DC...ugh

DC- LAX     LAX-TPE-BKK    BKK-CNX   Carry on pack--laptop...one way...hop from plane to plane- under $600 total

On 7/2/2018 at 12:39 AM, idman said:

Easy to navigate, easy to book, great fares if you know the optimum time to book.  I booked already for a CDX-SFO in late February. No more transiting through Bangkok.  Saved myself a lot hassle and money.  Thanks EVA.

Def nice news as soon as I land in BKK--its a race as to how fast I can get OUT....be very nice to bypass it but wonder if this is gonna start to overload immig at CNX and passport control..much like visa ext at CNX immig...a hot mess!