Big Joke gets it done! Even stolen cars

webfact

Big Joke gets it done! Even stolen cars

คนร้ายเช่ารถแล้วหลบหนี-780x405.jpg

Picture: INN

INN reported that crime buster Surachet Hakpal - the police darling of the media known as Big Joke - has come up trumps again.

This time the Maj Gen has found a car thief wanted for eight years.

And it took him and his team just ten days after they got involved through his website.

Arrested yesterday was Apinya Raksakaew who rented a Toyota in Koh Samui in August 2010 from Kansanee Thianchot.

She never returned it and the crime was reported to Bo Phut cops. An arrest warrant was issued but the trail went cold.

Two weeks ago Bo Phut police enlisted the help of Big Joke who tracked down the miscreant via Prajuab Khirikhan and Ratchaburi provinces to Ban Tai in Kanchanaburi where an arrest was made.

The suspect admitted her involvement but blamed her ex husband.

Maj Gen Surachet, the deputy commissioner of the tourist police, promised action to protect vehicle renters in areas such as Phuket, Pattaya and Samui.

Source: INN

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-07-04

For a guy doing what he is paid to do he sure does get a lot of attention.....
There seems to be a fascination that someone actually performs their duties, oh yeah silly me, as you were...........

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

It sounds like he just did some basic detective work, like show up, turn on his device, and run a few name checks. 

Exactly what unsung rank and file cops do every time they pull an 8 hour shift anywhere else in the world. 

That this is national headline news is the real Big Joke!  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anythingleft? said:

For a guy doing what he is paid to do he sure does get a lot of attention.....
There seems to be a fascination that someone actually performs their duties, oh yeah silly me, as you were...........

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

To be honest I'm fascinated, because he's about the only one achieving anything, and he's achieved a lot in the past 6 or whatever months.

As a comparison when do we ever hear of the national top cop achieving anything, when is he even seen at all.

Simple example, the unfortunate cave event kids just found, did anybody see him on site, making a statement or comment or giving instructions or advice...?