BOONTHAVORN - Great Sales-Rep. & Consultant !

moonseeker

Happy to share this info. Might be interesting for newcomers who are planning any kind of construction or remodels, I know how difficult it is to find the right people for a specific job:

Boonthavorn.com  

IMO one of the best places for many building- / remodel  supplies. Not the basic supplies as cement, plumbing, fiber-boards  etc.  etc. these you find in ThaiWhatsadoo, but I think BV carries

some too, just that usually the TH contractors organize that stuff. Major showrooms where you can see what you buy! Often good promotions.

BV is just going through a major upgrade and the choice of tiles, bathrooms, kitchens etc. is very good. Check out their well designed and updated website! Really, a TH website that is actually

working! Could not believe the choice of imported tiles they offer!!! Excellent!

Here the direct contact for a very competent young sales-rep.! Good E, fast and reliable, not pushy. Not just selling, but also available if any problems, supervising deferred delivery,

general consulting and quotations, 3-D renderings to calculate tiles needed etc. etc. Only thing he does not sell is furniture / good choice now and lightening equipment / just opening now.

Kh. Chaiwat seems very well known and respected in this large shop, has visited several European countries/ factories which  export to TH and so far has never disappointed me or my friends.

Best to send him a quick LINE-call or message , before you go see him, he is quite busy. 12.30 - 13.30 is lunchtime, weekends are the busiest days. BV has many contractors buying,

so they are used to big orders. Delivery and -re-orders /and/or special orders are handled professionally. Coffe-shop with great Cappuccino & cakes / tasty flan!!!!

To me a  good sales rep. is worth as much as a good shop, avoids a lot of disappointments and hassle. Need to switch an order, done and confirmed within minutes by LINE.

Running out of a tile, 5 minutes later  told by LINE the 2 extra boxes are in stock ready for pick-up.....

Probably the fastest turn-around time  of any similar shop. Choose, buy, pay and minutes later ready at the loading ramp or brought home the next day. Register for their discount card and 

address for delivery etc. is fix in their system. Discounts and vouchers for big orders as announced.

Friendly staff, loading carefully with respect for your property.

Trying to keep some positive & constructive threads going in TH-Pattaya / I have no interest in the business.....555555 ? Distracts from all the negative ones... ........  Have a nice weekend!  MS>

Kh. Chaiwat Surinta

Boonthavorn / Pattaya

[email protected]

038- 052 221 / 222

Mobile: 099-550-93 52   (LINE!)

• Like 1