Vasectomy Pattaya

JJomtien

I am looking for a top-quality provider of vasectomies in Pattaya. Given that my privates are involved, price is not an issue. I want someone who can do a no scalpel vasectomy (said to heal faster) and who will do two follow-ups to ensure the operation was successful, i.e., that sperm are no longer in the semen.

Also, any excellent providers of vasectomies in Bangkok?

On a personal note, I am 68 years old in excellent health. Is this safe for a guy my age? I see a lot of men in their 70s hanging out with their toddlers, and that's not my thing.

• Like 2

It is perfectly safe at your age.

The single largest provider of  vasectomies in Thailand are the  PDA clinics, closest to Pattaya would be in Bangkok.  A no frills place, but safe and efficient.

Population and Community Development Association (PDA)
6 Sukhumvit 12, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel : (+66)2229-4611-28   E-Mail : [email protected]

Non-scalpel technique is the norm in Thailand.

If you want to get it done in Pattaya, suggest either Bangkok Pattaya Hospital or Pattaya International Hospital.

At BPH this urologist has gotten favorable reviews from several TV members:

https://www.bangkokpattayahospital.com/en/doctor-profile?v_id=205&depid=28

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Timebandit said:

Very clever, Timebandit.  Do you mind telling me who you used?

Best investment I ever had. Follow up test will be after 12 shots or so. So tell them you'll be back this afternoon. Ha

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

• Like 2

13 hours ago, JJomtien said:

I'm sorry to deviate from the original request but I had my vasectomy 

35 years ago after first child in the US. Just don't give it a worry. Little or no discomfort then. You will feel so relieved.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

hello, can I know how much it will cost at the cheapest, but safe place ? And should I go with a girlfriend to pretend that I already have kids, or aren't they going to ask much ? In my opinion it's not their business and I prefer to talk than pay.

Thank you.

• Like 1

You are going to have trouble getting a urologist to perform a vasectomy if you have nto had any children. Most will not do so. And they definitely will ask, there are clear criteria.

The least expensive place to get a vasectomy in Thailand - and the one that does the majority of vasectomy procedures here - is in bamgkok, the PDA clinic. I do nto think there is any inexpensive place to get this done in Pattaya.

Tel : (+66)2229-4611-28   Fax : (+66)2229-4632 
E-Mail : [email protected]

No-frills place but safe and very cheap. Their docs have more experience doing this than anybody.  But the PDA clinic also will usually not do it if no children.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 1/7/2019 at 1:23 PM, Sheryl said:

You are going to have trouble getting a urologist to perform a vasectomy if you have nto had any children. Most will not do so. And they definitely will ask, there are clear criteria.

The least expensive place to get a vasectomy in Thailand - and the one that does the majority of vasectomy procedures here - is in bamgkok, the PDA clinic. I do nto think there is any inexpensive place to get this done in Pattaya.

Tel : (+66)2229-4611-28   Fax : (+66)2229-4632 
E-Mail : [email protected]

No-frills place but safe and very cheap. Their docs have more experience doing this than anybody.  But the PDA clinic also will usually not do it if no children.

Thank you, but do you know how much it costs ?

And do I just need to tell them that I already have 1 kid ? How stupid is this questioning process ? I am allowed to do what I want with my money.

As somebody asked, do you know if it's required to go with a girlfriend who can pretend to be a Mom ?

It is not necessary to bring a GF or wife with you.

Last I heard cost was either just a donation or  a few hundred baht. May have since gone up but will still I think be well under 1,000.

This isn't just something you are doing with your own money. This is something you are requesting a doctor to do. They have their own autonomy just as you have yours.  That includes the freedom to refuse to do a procedure they think might not be in the patient's long term interests or that the patient  might later regret.

Both your present age and number of children will be taken into account.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sheryl said:

It is not necessary to bring a GF or wife with you.

Last I heard cost was either just a donation or  a few hundred baht. May have since gone up but will still I think be well under 1,000.

This isn't just something you are doing with your own money. This is something you are requesting a doctor to do. They have their own autonomy just as you have yours.  That includes the freedom to refuse to do a procedure they think might not be in the patient's long term interests or that the patient  might later regret.

Both your present age and number of children will be taken into account.

Thank you, so I guess that I just need to tell that I already have 1 kid back home and show a photoshop photo :-)

Sorry but I consider doctors as tools, i don't care to pay, but they should do what I want. If I could I would do it myself as I did some procedures on my dog !

4 hours ago, myjawe said:

Sorry but I consider doctors as tools, i don't care to pay, but they should do what I want. If I could I would do it myself as I did some procedures on my dog !

Meaning you want your doctor to consider you a dog. Lordie, there's a kid who'll never be born who's going to be grateful you got a vasectomy.

19 hours ago, Bang Bang said:

Meaning you want your doctor to consider you a dog. Lordie, there's a kid who'll never be born who's going to be grateful you got a vasectomy.

yes you are right, I really consider myself smarter than your parents ❤️