CHANGE? USA Income verification for retirement visa extension Chonburi/Jomtien

17 minutes ago, tropo said:

With sufficient skills, most things can be changed and edited. Do you think an officer at the Immigration office will know all the countless different income forms from many different countries in many different languages?

agree on this part, IO wouldn't have a clue 

what they are looking at, but my embassy know 

the pension paper from insurance company in sleep

better than I do when I stare at it

3 hours ago, KhunFred said:

I stayed in Pereira. Quite a distance from Bogota but no lack of great restaurants and beautiful, available women. They had some odd rules on mobile phone ownership but I was told that the residency rules for retirees were a breeze. The guy I stayed with was a Vietnam veteran who had previously lived in Pattaya for about five or six years.

Haha, that is cool. I spent a lot of time in Pereira, I rented a place for two months in Cartago. From there I burnt up the roads traveling around the area. The bus system there is great. Met allot of great people there. 

Yup, the women are plentiful and so different than Asian women, more European decent.

Did you make it to Filandia, Colombia and some of the tourist places?

I brought my own phone there and had no problems with getting service. Just went into the local shop and they added a sim card and loaded it up.. No problems what so ever.

Edited by garyk