Ibm To Help Thailand Develop It Expertise

george

Just reading the figures for Indian software and services income in The Straits Times today.

They were projected to have 60 billion USD in 2010 but now its thought closer to 75 billion from overseas!

They currently have half the IT services market available in the world

Enuff said

Someone HAS TO train Thais, what's the problem with IBM? Better than nothing.

IT world is too big for India to have it all to itself, there are always niche markets that come and go - java based games for mobile phones, for example. Every phone maker put them in, what if half of the games were supplied by Thais? It was nothing fancy, really.

I'm sure there are a surplus of people willing to train the Thai. Question is, do the Thai want to be trained. Horse, water.

I'm sure there are a surplus of people willing to train the Thai. Question is, do the Thai want to be trained. Horse, water.

What a moronic and ignorant question. Of course, there will be Thai students who want to learn from IBM. What are those CS major Thai students doing in college right now? What a stupid and narrowminded question.

No wonder people like you couldn't make it back at your own country. I hope Thailand will soon beome better and richer so that foreigners like you won't be able to afford living here and have to eff off to some place like Cambodia or Burma.

What a moronic and ignorant question. Of course, there will be Thai students who want to learn from IBM. What are those CS major Thai students doing in college right now? What a stupid and narrowminded question.

No wonder people like you couldn't make it back at your own country. I hope Thailand will soon beome better and richer so that foreigners like you won't be able to afford living here and have to eff off to some place like Cambodia or Burma.

disregarding your insults, yes, the question is exactly" what are those CS major Thai students doing in college right now?". and how about the previous graduates?

disregarding your insults, yes, the question is exactly" what are those CS major Thai students doing in college right now?". and how about the previous graduates?

Read what Singa-traz has posted previously. It should help even if you happen to be an ignorant pompous farang.

Read what Singa-traz has posted previously. It should help even if you happen to be an ignorant pompous farang.

cheers, hoped you enjoyed your sang som.