Investing sites (Stocks)

21 hours ago, AlexRich said:

He’s looking for an online broker, not one of your pump and dump stocks.

awww bless you. If you had followed even from my initial entry point you'd already be 100% up but never you mind

Right we are 120% up from OP and friday main equipment was delivered to Brockham oil site

Once again you can ignore me and or you can buy in monday and watch this double once again over the next 3 weeks. Do your own research. I dont recommend many.

Will update accordingly.

Angus Energy PLC

On 10/23/2018 at 1:10 PM, sidgy said:

What was the outcome of your OP, as all replies look irrelevant to me.
My investment all on SET so looking to invest on other markets also

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Apologies buddy I didnt notice your post

Up 120% currently and have added post today above as a current update for upcoming week(s)

3 hours ago, Chivas said:

Right we are 120% up from OP and friday main equipment was delivered to Brockham oil site

Once again you can ignore me and or you can buy in monday and watch this double once again over the next 3 weeks. Do your own research. I dont recommend many.

Will update accordingly.

Angus Energy PLC

If it’s such a no-brainer investment why are Bergen Asset Management bailing out? They have sold down their stake throughout October. Their holding was greater than 10%. The company makes losses and burns cash currently ... why would the smart money bail out just before it doubles again, as you state above?

On 10/28/2018 at 9:27 AM, AlexRich said:

If it’s such a no-brainer investment why are Bergen Asset Management bailing out? They have sold down their stake throughout October. Their holding was greater than 10%. The company makes losses and burns cash currently ... why would the smart money bail out just before it doubles again, as you state above?

Dear oh dear oh dear. Try understanding what they are and their MO for doing it

In the meantime we continue to rise mid price 13.75 at time of post

Plenty of time Alex  plenty of time. More equipment arriving today

Plenty of bags available still lol

Angus closed at 14.05 mid on Tuesday.

Expect consolidation this week before the next leg up. Target price reassessed at 45p. Keep your stops at 2.2p trailing if you use them. Currently up around 166% since OP in July. Long way to go as well

New stock recommendation in this sub forum coming up

• 2 weeks later...

Sentiment so strong that Angus blew away the "anticipated" minor placing of £2 million this week and ended yesterday 14.15p mid...

Absolutely clear skies moving forward. The only consideration now that we have the production licence is do you take profits as we move towards the extended testing this month lasting 18 months or wait for the tankers to start rolling out as they have at sister weald company ukog just 5 miles away as the crow flies in their own 150 day EWT...remember Angus Energys other site flowed 1600 BPD at Balcombe in short well test last month

Nice problem to have but never wrong to take profits off the table....