Pool Parties in Bangkok – An Insider Guide!

Jonathan Fairfield

Pool Parties in Bangkok – An Insider Guide!

pool3.jpg

Since 2013, pool parties have become very popular in Bangkok. They are a great way to escape the city heat, while swimming, relaxing and dancing with Thailand’s most beautiful people! Pool parties are a new phenomenon to Bangkok and the first and biggest one happens at Sofitel So, organized monthly by Mad Stash Co. Ltd.

Mad Stash is the event company of Thai celebrity Stasha Dansithiteshodom. Her passion is to create beautiful events featuring world class model and celebrity artists. At present, Mad Stash is known to be the most successful event company to organize daytime entertainment at many 5-star hotels in Thailand.

Spending most of your time indoors and air conditioned, it is now time to enjoy the outside again by visiting Bangkok pool parties this weekend. Here is our round up for the next weekends:

So Pool Party by MadStash, Sofitel So Lumphini 

The monthly party happens on the last Saturday of the month (next one 21 July). It sees well over 1000 attendees with two stages and amazing live entertainment shows. Expect 8 hours of wet 'n' chill, special drink promos, plus fun peeps partying it up to the beat of mister DJs spinning their tracks for you, all these against the backdrop of Lumpini Park! The party starts at 1pm and runs until 9pm. 

The Water Club of Sofitel So has one of the most stunning infinity pools in the city, with a great view over Lumphini Park. Entrance is 600 THB to both the pool and garden, includes one free drink (early bird 450 THB, www.madstash.co) 

Sofitel So Pool Party by www.madstash.co @ Sofitel So Lumphini, 2 North Sathorn Road, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500

Westin Pool Party by MadStash, Westin Asoke

The monthly party happens on the third Saturday of the month (next one 14 July). It sees over 500 attendees with amazing live entertainment shows. The party starts at 1pm and runs until 9pm. Dance along EDM beats by Voster & Gallardo, Nick Frames, and the local spinners DJ Groove, and DJ Honey G.

The Westin Grande has a large pool with a great view over Asoke area. Entrance is 400 THB includes one free drink, and free flow from 1-2pm!  

Westin Grande Pool Party by www.madstash.co @ Westin Grande 259 Sukhumvit Rd, Khwaeng Khlong Toei Nuea, Khet Watthana, Bangkok 10110

Splash Pool Party by MadStash, Aloft Sukhumvit 11

The monthly party happens on the second Saturday of the month. It sees over 400 attendees with amazing live entertainment shows. The party starts at 1pm and runs until 9pm. Party with DJs spinning house and hip hop tracks.

The Aloft Hotel is located on the famous Sukumvit Soi 11 right in the city center. Entrance is 300 THB includes one free drink, and free flow from 1-2pm!  

Splash Pool Party by www.madstash.co , @Aloft, 35 Sukhumvit Soi 11, Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey-nua, Wattana, Bangkok, 10110

pool1.jpg

pool2.jpg

pool4.jpg

So Pool Party by MadStash, Sofitel So Lumphini 

The monthly party happens on the last Saturday of the month (next one 21 July).     -   eh......   last Saturday of month is 28 July

Westin Pool Party by MadStash, Westin Asoke

The monthly party happens on the third Saturday of the month (next one 14 July).    -   eh......  3rd Saturday is 21 July

Apart from the fact that this is clearly out of date, you would have thought that the OP would have attempted to get his dates straight for it to have been a help to anyone

6 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

I've been to the Westin one and I thought it was great. Not cheap though especially if you book a table as there is a charge and you need to buy a bottle.

200 baht a drink or summat?

more ladies than men?

all walks of the soi go there, or "relaxing and dancing with Thailand’s most beautiful people" as is stated above? 

?

Just now, UKJASE said:

200 baht a drink or summat?

more ladies than men?

all walks of the soi go there, or "relaxing and dancing with Thailand’s most beautiful people" as is stated above? 

?

I can't quite remember the drinks prices as it was a few years ago but you can probably find out from the promoter in advance. 

There was plenty of VERY pretty ladies there when I went. I'm not sure about 'most beautiful' but the need to look good in a swimsuit probably filters out quite a few.

• Like 1

Amazing hotel but I think the pool parties lower its class . They have notices in the rooms to tell guests about it. Wouldn't like a room near the floor where it is that's for sure and looks like a lot of women go looking for people with money from what I seen in photos .

21 hours ago, UKJASE said:

anyone on here been?  any good?  drinks expensive?

Yeah the pool parties I went to last year were great fun.  Drink prices were around 150-200 baht for a beer.   Haven't been to any this year as I've been too busy with other social events.

I see a bunch of white folks in bikini's and speedo's  -  wanna bet they don't attract nearly the folks in the advert to the real eventsgiphy-2.gif.dbf3a869468f9997027e274732208859.gifmore like this one

Edited by TunnelRat69

5 minutes ago, TunnelRat69 said:

I see a bunch of white folks in bikini's and speedo's  -  wanna bet they don't attract nearly the folks in the advert to the real eventsgiphy-2.gif.dbf3a869468f9997027e274732208859.gifmore like this one

The people at these pool parties are pretty much what you see in the promos.